Windows 10: Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders

Discus and support Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; More support for multiple devices is rolling out to Windows Insiders! Now, it’s easier to link an additional device to Your Phone. Simply click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders

More support for multiple devices is rolling out to Windows Insiders! Now, it’s easier to link an additional device to Your Phone. Simply click the new “Add a device” button in your app settings and follow the setup instructions.

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Link to Windows for Your Phone app on Android Phone

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Notifications from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone App Badging for Unread Messages and Notifications in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Change How to Open Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Drag and Drop Files between Android Phone and Windows 10 PC in Your Phone app

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

How to Turn On or Off Sync Phone Wallpaper with Your Phone App Background on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Audio Playing on Andriod Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

:)

Brink, Jul 10, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders

1. Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders - Similar Threads - Phone multiple devices

2. Tabs in Notepad are rolling out to Windows 11 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Tabs in Notepad are rolling out to Windows 11 Insiders: A month ago, a Microsoft employee shared a screenshot that showed Tabs in Notepad. The feature is now rolling out to users in the Windows 11 Insider Program. [ATTACH] Tabs in Notepad are available for Windows Insiders Tabs in Notepad look similar to the feature in File...
  3. Microsoft rolls out Android Apps support on Windows 11 to some Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out Android Apps support on Windows 11 to some Insiders: Microsoft announced today that it has started to roll out support for Android applications on its Windows 11 operating system. The first public release is limited to Beta Channel Insider systems, and even more limited. Android apps support was one of the main features of...
  4. Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmpben/your_phone_app_rolling_out_device_indicators/
  5. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  6. New Your Phone Display Apps feature rolling out further in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Display Apps feature rolling out further in Windows 10: The newest #YourPhone feature: Apps, has started rolling out further. So some of you may see your Phone screen entry switch over to Apps (even if you're not a Windows Insider). Available on select Android devices. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter...
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets multi SIM support Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app gets multi SIM support Insider: What a month for #yourphone! Highly-asked-for multi-SIM support is now rolling to #windowsinsiders same as inline reply in the notifications feed. Syncing wallpaper and battery indicator. And to top it all off, Link to Windows with Phone Screen to S10 series via Pie update...
  8. Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements: Windows 10 Build 18950 (20H1) is now rolling out to Insiders in the Fast Ring with multiple improvements. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18950 introduces an upgraded Snip & Sketch experience, includes a new reference to the rumoured Cloud Recovery options and more. What’s...
  9. Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders: #WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC. Download:...
  10. Your Phone on Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone on Insider Preview: I'm in the insider preview program and my "your phone companion" app was displaying my notifications and had the option to mirror my screen. They said "In Preview" next to them. I reset the app because it wasn't recognizing another phone I was trying to add. When I did that...