Windows 10: Your Phone never reconnects automatically

Discus and support Your Phone never reconnects automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the Your Phone app with my Android phone but whenever my PC reboots it never reconnects until I manually load the Your Phone app in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gewber, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Gewber Win User

Your Phone never reconnects automatically

I've been using the Your Phone app with my Android phone but whenever my PC reboots it never reconnects until I manually load the Your Phone app in Windows. If the connection is lost for any other reason I again have to manually load the Yourphone app in Windows. I have background processes turned on and I just cant figure out why it doesn't reconnect once Windows has loaded. My Windows version is 21H1. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

:)

Gewber, Jun 8, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 8, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 8, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Your Phone never reconnects automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Your Phone never reconnects automatically - Similar Threads - Phone never reconnects

2. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  3. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  4. Is there any method to view the call history without reconnect to the phone on Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any method to view the call history without reconnect to the phone on Your Phone app?: I really need to view the call history to my mobile carrier's service center to recover my lost SIM cards included in my lost phone, but I can't find a way to do this because the app requests to make a connection to that lost device. How can I view this log without connection...
  5. Is there any method to view the call history without reconnect to the phone on Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any method to view the call history without reconnect to the phone on Your Phone app?: I really need to view the call history to my mobile carrier's service center to recover my lost SIM cards included in my lost phone, but I can't find a way to do this because the app requests to make a connection to that lost device. How can I view this log without connection...
  6. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  7. reconnect your drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reconnect your drive: I received a notice to "reconnect your drive. Your file drive was disconnected for too long" How to solve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-your-drive/5b274d27-d5b9-49c3-9ef0-7c33c6e8fe03"
  8. Automatic reconnecting to wifi

Automatic reconnecting to wifi: I'm sort of new to Windows. Recently bought a Dell Xps with Windows 10. I can start the internet connection by clicking on the 1/4 fan shaped icon on the lower right of my screen. I can select a wifi connection and connect, no problem. There's a box that will...
  9. Reconnect your drive?

Reconnect your drive?: I keep getting Reconnect your drive. And it says Your files drive will be temporarily copied to your hard drive until you reconnect your File History drive and run a back-up. And no drive hase been connected or disconnected. This has only been happening since I did a Fresh...
  10. Reconnect your drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reconnect your drive: Once again I haveno idea what this means. I ah this problem which I forgot about, just came back now. Please help. Thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/reconnect-your-drive/63cbc7dd-290b-4a6d-94da-d61423ef4dbe"