Windows 10: Your Phone not connect!

Discus and support Your Phone not connect! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dmitry Mamontov, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Your Phone not connect!

I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I even tried to install Microsoft launcher. After it, the phone was added to the account, but your phone’s application also behaves on Android and PC.

:)

Dmitry Mamontov, Oct 26, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone not connect!

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone not connect!

1. Your Phone not connect! - Similar Threads - Phone connect

2. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  3. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  4. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  5. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  6. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to connect phone device to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  8. How to connect phone device to account

How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  9. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  10. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yourphone cant see android phone