Windows 10: [Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio

Discus and support [Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What do I do? I can't find the audio settings for your phone anywhere. submitted by /u/diego_war [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/diego_war, Aug 27, 2020.

1. [Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio

What do I do? I can't find the audio settings for your phone anywhere.

submitted by /u/diego_war
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/diego_war, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1

Hey Greg thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I went through your steps and ended up setting up Windows again (step 13). Currently my audio is working way better but it says that my Hd audio requires further installation and I believe is what is preventing
    me from my laptop registering a microphone. Any suggestions?

BretWilliams, Aug 27, 2020
  4. [Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio

Microphone audio is distorted when I listen to audio playback in Windows but fine in Realktek Audio Manager

Hi Marc,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the sound on your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

I would like to inform that there will be same drivers for audio from motherboard and sound card. Windows will have basic audio drivers for the operating system (Realtek).

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Audio options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Uninstall and Update the driver.

I suggest you to uninstall the existing driver and update it.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart and Windows will re-install the
      IDT High Definition Audio driver

Also, if you find the latest drivers you can install them manually on your device.

Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For further reference:Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

[Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio

1. [Your Phone] not transmitting call audio nor registering microphone audio - Similar Threads - Phone transmitting call

2. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  3. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  4. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  5. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  6. PC audio is being transmitted through Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC audio is being transmitted through Microphone: All of my PC audio is being transmitted through my microphone, even when the mic isturned off or unplugged. Below is a picture showing how the audio plays through both the headphones and the microphone. Please note that my microphone was turned off in this picture, and it was...
  7. 'Your Phone' not routing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' not routing audio: I linked my phone with 'Your Phone' and am able to send and receive texts/calls. However the audio is not routed from either my microphone or to my headphones. My phone detects my PC as a bluetooth device and defaults to it when I answer a call while connected to my PC. I...
  8. Your Phone Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version: 9...
  9. Your Phone Audio Not Working

Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version:...
  10. Audio doesn't transmit, but my microphone works?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio doesn't transmit, but my microphone works?: I hopped on my computer today, expecting to just start playing a game. I wanted to try out my old speakers I had, so I plugged them in the back of my computer. They didn't work, so I just plugged my headphones in, also in the back. I couldn't hear anything, though. I went to...