Windows 10: 'Your Phone' notifications

Discus and support 'Your Phone' notifications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mariocf, Dec 25, 2019.

1. 'Your Phone' notifications

Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app.

submitted by /u/mariocf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mariocf, Dec 25, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 25, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Dec 25, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

'Your Phone' notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

'Your Phone' notifications [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    'Your Phone' notifications [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

'Your Phone' notifications

1. 'Your Phone' notifications - Similar Threads - 'Your Phone' notifications

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  4. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  5. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  6. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  7. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  8. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  9. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  10. Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC: Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how missed calls, messages, and other notifications from an Android phone will appear on a Windows 10 PC. Microsoft is using the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phonE WINDOWS notifications not working