Windows 10: Your Phone Notifications

Discus and support Your Phone Notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NelluriShiva, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Your Phone Notifications

Your Phone is good, and improved a lot.

When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open the particular link in default web browser in PC itself. Cause, almost all apps have websites, which will be easy, within a click. I don't know, how plausible is this; But, it'll be good.

:)

NelluriShiva, Feb 11, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 11, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Feb 11, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Your Phone Notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Your Phone Notifications [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    Your Phone Notifications [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone Notifications

1. Your Phone Notifications - Similar Threads - Phone Notifications

2. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  3. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  4. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  5. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  6. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

7. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  8. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  9. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...
  10. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...