Windows 10: Your Phone on Insider Preview

Discus and support Your Phone on Insider Preview in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in the insider preview program and my "your phone companion" app was displaying my notifications and had the option to mirror my screen. They said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SayedSauce, May 10, 2019.

1. Your Phone on Insider Preview

I'm in the insider preview program and my "your phone companion" app was displaying my notifications and had the option to mirror my screen. They said "In Preview" next to them. I reset the app because it wasn't recognizing another phone I was trying to add. When I did that the last 2 in preview options disappeared. Is there anyway to get them back?

Thank you

:)

SayedSauce, May 10, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 10, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone on Insider Preview

New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone on Insider Preview

1. Your Phone on Insider Preview - Similar Threads - Phone Insider Preview

2. Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....: all, For insider preview evaluation copy.rs_prerelease_ Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build -200710-1419 I can see my WIfi but my computer will not connect and I am using the correct Wifi password. all other devices will connect to my wifi. What is the fix so that I can...
  3. Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Preview: I recently joined the windows insider preview under first ring. Because of the constant updates i switched to slow ring and then opted out of the insider preview. My question is that now that i have opted out, will i still continue to receive stable preview builds up until...
  4. Your phone - Calls (In Preview)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your phone - Calls (In Preview): Hi everyone, so I've been using the 'Your Phone' application quite frequently with my android device. Anyway - recently I see a new tab for making calls. This sounds awesome.. but one issue - it seems to want to use bluetooth only, which my motherboard does not have. Is...
  5. Insider preview 18941.1001

Insider preview 18941.1001: Greetings, Today i received Windows 10 Insider Preview build no 18941.1001 which failed to install with the error 0xc1900101 I had this same problem with build 18936.1000 which too failed with the same error. Is it something to do with my hardware ? As i see its something...
  6. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  7. Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft is rolling out a new update to its Your Phone app on Windows 10 with some much-needed improvements. The update is being pushed out to Windows Insiders and it should be released to everyone later this month. First and foremost, today’s update for Your Phone app...
  8. Insider Preview 17730

Insider Preview 17730: I cannot download and install the latest version, just keep getting an error message. Any suggestions? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/insider-preview-17730/76fbcd90-2f4e-4189-91b7-3c08cd9013df
  9. Windows Insider Preview.

Windows Insider Preview.: I have changed my insider account login .windows now giving me message that " Note: It will take some time to receive a build after changing your setting" since last three days. How do I get the latest insider preview?...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for phones gives you a sneak peek at Windows 10 Mobile for phones. Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone insider