Windows 10: Your Phone on pc

Discus and support Your Phone on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; one time I was able to click and Your Phone would open on my pc, now I cannot open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LilyCarpenter, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Your Phone on pc

one time I was able to click and Your Phone would open on my pc, now I cannot open

:)

LilyCarpenter, Aug 6, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone on pc

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone on pc

1. Your Phone on pc - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Your Phone worked, then didn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone worked, then didn't: My Book 2 and Galaxy S8+ briefly worked well together, but now Phone Screen says [ATTACH] Photos, messages and notifications still work fine. What happened and how do I fix it??...
  3. How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE app on my Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE app on my Surface Pro?: How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE and other apps I do not want from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-the-your-phone-app-on-my/1611a6c3-7fea-4a1e-b14a-53285fb7713f"
  4. Every time Win10 updates I have to reinstall wpdmtp.inf for my phone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every time Win10 updates I have to reinstall wpdmtp.inf for my phone.: Windows 10 x64 1903 had some updates today that required a reboot. After rebooting it no longer recognized my Android phone. As with the umpteen prior times I had to go to C:\Windows\Inf\wpdmtp.inf and right click then click Install to get it to recognize the phone. Why...
  5. blue and underlined phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue and underlined phone number: phone number in Canva program can not change from blue and under lined and take me to "people" app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-and-underlined-phone-number/85ac86d2-df6d-408d-993a-d4e248e8fcd6
  6. How can I delete photos from my phone with the photos app after importing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete photos from my phone with the photos app after importing?: So when I was importing some of my photos from my Android phone, and I noticed some app saved a bunch of images on the device for ads, and the photos app detected them. After importing, the photos app said "You can either import these apps or delete imported photos from the...
  7. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...
  8. New Your Phone Companion app 3.6.0 version for Android - August 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.6.0 version for Android - August 12: Connect your phone and computer to get texts, photos, and more on your PC. Link the Your Phone* app on your PC with Your Phone Companion to get started. You love your phone. Your PC does too. With Your Phone Companion, you can easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC...
  9. that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone number: I'm Italian, currently in Ireland for work, on the notification bar of my device, an advice tell me to fix my account by confirming my number but every time i type in my number it give me the error: that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone...
  10. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...