Windows 10: Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

Discus and support Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aesn1394, May 23, 2022.

1. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications settings on the app and in windows 10. Unpair and Repaired my phone to the app. But nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/aesn1394
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aesn1394, May 23, 2022
  2. Herohtar Win User

How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, May 23, 2022
  3. Globespy Win User
    Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

Ok.....
    So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool.
    But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web link that the sender sent you?
    Oh wait, you have to go do that on your phone.

So why bother with the notifications when they essentially make you have to back to your phone to deal with them?

Unless I am missing something?

Globespy, May 23, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC Insider

UPDATE 4/26: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26

#WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC!

Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone and viceversa.

Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications. [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

1. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications. - Similar Threads - Phone Phone Link

2. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  3. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  4. Phone Link will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  5. Phone Link will not sync

Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  6. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  7. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  8. Your Phone Notifications

Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  9. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  10. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...