Windows 10: Your Phone problems

Discus and support Your Phone problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhillipM2001, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Your Phone problems

I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be extremely handy as I hate typing texts on a phone screen.

I have worked through the trouble shooting page and it does not resolve the issue.

I spent more than an hour on the phone with Microsoft Tech Support. They said they could not help and that I should call Oppo.

Oppo have said that they cannot help and that I should call Microsoft. It would be great to get this app working.

Thanks.

:)

PhillipM2001, Jun 2, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone problems

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone problems

1. Your Phone problems - Similar Threads - Phone problems

2. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  3. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  4. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  5. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  6. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...: Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on authenticator anymore so I cannot work!!! HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-old-phone-burned-so-i-got-a-new-one-problem/94702602-4066-4d2f-910c-aec4c888332c
  7. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...: Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on authenticator anymore so I cannot work!!! HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-old-phone-burned-so-i-got-a-new-one-problem/94702602-4066-4d2f-910c-aec4c888332c
  8. Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...: Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone using phone link? Only some texts come thru on laptop....
  9. Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...

Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...: Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone using phone link? Only some texts come thru on laptop....
  10. Phone Link Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Bluetooth problem: I have changed myself to a Samsung Fold4 and I tried connecting it to phone link.Everything seems to work just fine, but I just cant connect the phone with Bluetooth to phone so I can receive calls.The phone asks me if I want to pair it with the PC app, but the app doesn't...