Windows 10: Your Phone problems

Discus and support Your Phone problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhillipM2001, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Your Phone problems

I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be extremely handy as I hate typing texts on a phone screen.

I have worked through the trouble shooting page and it does not resolve the issue.

I spent more than an hour on the phone with Microsoft Tech Support. They said they could not help and that I should call Oppo.

Oppo have said that they cannot help and that I should call Microsoft. It would be great to get this app working.

Thanks.

:)

PhillipM2001, Jun 2, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone problems

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone problems

1. Your Phone problems - Similar Threads - Phone problems

2. problem with lumia phone usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with lumia phone usage: i am using lumia 520 with windows 10 upgrade. the store doesnot offer me to download most of my favourite android apps and the connectivity with a speed wifi fails to load certain pages the user interface sucks i cant see any developed features in cortana and also whatsapp...
  3. BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only): Have been unable for several months now to send photos, or any file, from Android Phone (MiA1, Android 9) to PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809 running on LENOVO V33015IKB). Latest updates installed to both Android and Windows. Your Smartphone on PC: version 1.19032.731.0, Your...
  4. problems with your phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with your phone app: I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no...
  5. Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD: Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSDEver since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-ive-upgraded-my-phone-it-has-made-a/11f120af-192a-41a1-891e-f7689a96f592
  6. my mail needs updating PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ???

my mail needs updating PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ???: I need to update my phone number to get my emails how do you do this ..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-needs-updating-problem-i-have-changed-my/a7a8b4b8-8cf7-42bf-bc97-0c8898f07722
  7. my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ?????

my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ?????: I need to update my phone number to get my emails how do you do this ..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-needs-updateing-problem-i-have-changed-my/a7a8b4b8-8cf7-42bf-bc97-0c8898f07722
  8. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...
  9. i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider: i recently moved to Germany and got a plan through tks .while I can make calls with the new sim card for some reason the data only works for about 30 second at a time...
  10. unsolicited phone call re- a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unsolicited phone call re- a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows: A man claiming to be "Mike Wilson" from Microsoft, Commission # 8100 called about a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows. They would replace the software. Phone number on caller ID was 920-365-8948 I'm assuming this is a scam. I gave no info....