Windows 10: Your Phone refuses to connect with Samsung S20

Discus and support Your Phone refuses to connect with Samsung S20 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The best I get to is the page that says "we're almost done at 90%, the option to report the problem to no one, the option to resend an invitation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bmoag, Mar 31, 2021.

1. bmoag Win User

Your Phone refuses to connect with Samsung S20

The best I get to is the page that says "we're almost done at 90%, the option to report the problem to no one, the option to resend an invitation to the phone, which it never does.

They phone and computer are on the same wireless network and microsoft account, they both say they are paired but the phone will not actually connect to the computer.

Deleting and reinstalling the Bluetooth pairing does nothing. Rebooting computer and phone does nothing.

The Microsoft troubleshooting steps are irrelevant to Samsung, even the ones that are supposed to be specific, which has a different version of the software baked into its version of Android such that scanning the QR code is also useless.

The software on both devices is the latest version.

Does Your Phone actually work or am I expecting too much from Microsoft?

:)

bmoag, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones

Source: This Week on Stadia: Play games on tens of million... - Stadia Community

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Samsung S20 Plus 5G

Window is not recognising S20 Plus 5G phone ?

WaqarHaider1, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

Correct. Only supported Samsung phones. *Sad

Apps is available on Android devices in select markets running Android 9.0 or greater that have Link to Windows installed. These devices include:

• Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    • Samsung Galaxy S9
    • Samsung Galaxy S9+
    • Samsung Galaxy Note10
    • Samsung Galaxy Note10+
    • Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
    • Samsung Galaxy Fold
    • Samsung Galaxy S10
    • Samsung Galaxy S10+
    • Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
    • Samsung Galaxy S10e
    • Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy A8s
    • Samsung Galaxy A30s
    • Samsung Galaxy A31
    • Samsung Galaxy A40
    • Samsung Galaxy A41
    • Samsung Galaxy A50
    • Samsung Galaxy A50s
    • Samsung Galaxy A51
    • Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy A60
    • Samsung Galaxy A70
    • Samsung Galaxy A70s
    • Samsung Galaxy A71
    • Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy A80
    • Samsung Galaxy A90s
    • Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy S20
    • Samsung Galaxy S20+
    • Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
    • Samsung Galaxy Fold
    • Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
    • Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
    • Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
    • Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Your Phone refuses to connect with Samsung S20 - Similar Threads - Phone refuses connect

2. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  3. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  4. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 will not recognise my Samsung S20 FE phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not recognise my Samsung S20 FE phone: I updated to Windows 11 and since then the computer will not recognise my phone. It registers connection and the phone briefly appears to be charging but then ceases to charge, once Windows has decided not to recognise it. I've tried all the recommened updating of drivers and...
  6. Windows 11 will not recognise my Samsung S20 FE phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not recognise my Samsung S20 FE phone: I updated to Windows 11 and since then the computer will not recognise my phone. It registers connection and the phone briefly appears to be charging but then ceases to charge, once Windows has decided not to recognise it. I've tried all the recommened updating of drivers and...
  7. Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nimraynn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50bbs/your_phone_will_not_connect_to_samsung_s10/
  8. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...
  9. Your Phone just refuses to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone just refuses to work: I've been trying for a few months now and it always fails to link my laptop and my phone. I'm fresh off a clean install of the latest stable Windows 10 build to get out of the Insider builds and tried once more today, to expected results. I'm always stuck at the "Check your...
  10. Your Phone just refuses to work

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone just refuses to work: I've been trying for a few months now and it always fails to link my laptop and my phone. I'm fresh off a clean install of the latest stable Windows 10 build to get out of the Insider builds and tried once more today, to expected results. I'm always stuck at the "Check your...