Windows 10: Your Phone - same phone / multiple PCs

Discus and support Your Phone - same phone / multiple PCs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, and am intrigued about the "Your Phone" feature. However, I see that you have to sign in with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichBev, Nov 18, 2019.

1. RichBev Win User

Your Phone - same phone / multiple PCs

I'm thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, and am intrigued about the "Your Phone" feature. However, I see that you have to sign in with a specific Microsoft account. But, what if I want to use it with 2 different PCs (Home and Work) that have different MS accounts? Is that possible? Is it manageable (meaning, I have 2 MS accounts with my work, one for Dev work and one for the company domain, and it is such a pain when signing on to TFS online, and then the company sharepoint site with the other account)? My plans are to use the company creds for my work PC, and my own personal account for my personal laptop. How doable is this?

:)

RichBev, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 18, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone - same phone / multiple PCs - Similar Threads - Phone same phone

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Your Phone

Your Phone: My laptop, windows 10 2004 is connected to my phone realme 5 android 10 but the problem is, they were not syncing even though they were connected on the same network. The notifs, messages and photos are not showing. On your phone app, it says that i must connect to a network....
  4. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone/Your Phone Compain: Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a wireless card on my desktop and want to be able to see my texts. It is connected via ethernet to the same router the Wifi network...
  5. Your phone

Your phone: The your phone app seems to be working on my laptop but does nothing on my andorid note 8 phone. On my phone is seems it's only function is to set it up on the laptop. Is this it's only function? Not sure where to post this question. Please direct me to the right place....
  6. Your Phone

Your Phone: Hi All I have just Downloaded the Your Phone App to access the photos on my Android. And yes I can now see them, great, but where can I download or export more than one photo at a time. Surely you haven't designed an App that will only allow me to download 1000 photos -...
  7. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. Your Phone App on Domain PCs

Your Phone App on Domain PCs: Is it possible to get this App to function in a domain environment? I have a Note 10+ that connects to my home PC without any issues at all, so I know that side of the setup is working fine. My situation is I have a PC where I log into it with domain credentials, but I...
  10. your phone

your phone: i want to download the your phone app but i need to update my computer, it says its up to date but its really not. i have a dell xps 15 9560 with os version 15063 but i need version 17134. is there any way i can manually do it?...