Windows 10: Your Phone service isnt working

Discus and support Your Phone service isnt working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i want to use the Windows 10 Your Phone Service but when i go to Link your phone it says in Yellow "Some settings are hidden or managed by your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RedmiS22018, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Your Phone service isnt working

Hi i want to use the Windows 10 Your Phone Service but when i go to Link your phone it says in Yellow

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Windows 10 Build 1909

Thanks in advance

:)

RedmiS22018, Jul 29, 2020

2. Your Phone app not working

Perhaps this may be of help clearing up some confusion.

If you do a search for "Your Phone" via the Windows 10 start menu, the result takes you to the "Your Phone" app page, which gives you the options to connect/sync your computer to your phone. It is the settings on that page that I have struggled with, because they lead you nowhere, with no way to complete the process. At least, that is my experience.

But there is another choice in that also shows up farther down in the start menu "Your Phone" the search results called "Link your phone". It takes you to a different settings page titled "Your Phone", but gives you options not found on the Your Phone "app" page, including the ability to add a device, and most importantly, "unlink" your phone. This is the crucial step, which will lead you to the next step of re-linking your phone on your computer. You will come across a popup that displays a QR code (you will be asked to scan this QR code in a further step), and you will be asked to install the the Your Phone app on your phone (even if it is already installed), upon which it will then offer you to confirm the process by either scanning the QR code, or signing into Microsoft.

For me, for whatever reason, scanning the QR code did not work, but signing into Microsoft did complete the process.

kitpzyxmsir, Jul 29, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone service isnt working

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone service isnt working

1. Your Phone service isnt working - Similar Threads - Phone service isnt

2. Microphone not working "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working "Your Phone": I have a samsung s22 Ultra which is connected with my Windows 11 machine using "Your Phone / Phone Link" app. I also have connected my mobile via bluetooth. Everything works just fine. But when I attend a call from system, I could hear the other party but they are not able to...
  3. Your Phone Text Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Text Not Working: I used and paired my android phone Motorola with the My Phone app on my windows device HP for about a day. I later disconnected the My Phone app as it was not useful for me. However, when I went to send a text message on my phone, I was met with the following error: "Message...
  4. Your phone app not working

Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  5. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  6. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  7. Your Phone Not Working

Your Phone Not Working: I have recently tried conneting my smartphone to the Your Phone app on Windows 10, and it claims I'm connected to my iPad I'm not, but it doesnt show anything but the "Your phone is linked" page or settings. It doesn't read my phone at all, and wont let me disconnect from the...
  8. Your Phone Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version: 9...
  9. Your Phone doesn't work...

Your Phone doesn't work...: As title says. Doesn't work. When I try to refresh photos or messages it just keeps "loading" forever. Screen mirroring works but nothing else does. Have tried resetting the app on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling on my laptop. Nothing works. 142906
  10. My audio service isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio service isnt working: Help! How do I run the audio service on Windows 10. Its not running, but I tried running it, but it didn't work. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-service-isnt-working/8ed758e7-40c6-4dbc-883e-585e542b80bb