Windows 10: Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone

Discus and support Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I set up Your Phone as per instructions last week. I got it working properly … I'd click on the icon, see my phone, and could then display pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArtSnob, Feb 22, 2019.

1. ArtSnob Win User

Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone

I set up Your Phone as per instructions last week. I got it working properly … I'd click on the icon, see my phone, and could then display pictures and interact with messaging.

Today I tried using it again and all I get is this message:

Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone 5cbb7515-d86e-447c-91e9-1113ee0dcb71?upload=true.jpg

My android phone wasn't connected to the computer when I successfully set it up. And even if I DO connect it to the computer -- where it's recognized and shows up in Explorer -- the message persists. No online help is available for this bug, which shouldn't be happening. It would seem to be the first instance of this issue. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

ArtSnob, Feb 22, 2019
  2. xkm1948 Win User

First try phone VR. Suggest working controller ?

Suggestions from a Vive user: Ditch the phone VR and get a Vive. Do Virtual Reality properly from the start is very important.

xkm1948, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 22, 2019
  4. rk3066 Win User

Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone - Similar Threads - Phone set working

2. Phone link set up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  3. Phone link set up not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  4. My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone

My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone: My computer app "Your phone" doesn't let me connect to my device, it simply gives me the error: "Connect to same WI-FI". It's specifically mirroring the screen/launching apps. My phone is connected to the same network and other functions such as "Photos", "Messages" etc...
  5. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  6. Your phone app not working properly

Your phone app not working properly: Hey, I don't know if anybody else is having this issue, but I recently began to have problems with the Your Phone app on my pc. although my content is able to sync, I keep getting this error message upon launching the app:[ATTACH] Also, when I try to send a text message to...
  7. Your Phone Not Working

Your Phone Not Working: I have recently tried conneting my smartphone to the Your Phone app on Windows 10, and it claims I'm connected to my iPad I'm not, but it doesnt show anything but the "Your phone is linked" page or settings. It doesn't read my phone at all, and wont let me disconnect from the...
  8. Your Phone not showing proper message

Your Phone not showing proper message: I've been having a severe problem with Your Phone for the last several updates. It's driving me mad. At first I thought I was just loosing it, but I went ahead and took screen shots this time to prove that Your Phone is having problems. The situation is, I get a...
  9. Your Phone not connect!

Your Phone not connect!: I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I...
  10. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...