Windows 10: Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...

Discus and support Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/femikiki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ormriy/your_phone_should_allow_you_to_stream_audio_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/femikiki, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...

/u/femikiki, Jul 25, 2021

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Jul 25, 2021
  3. wood987 Win User
    How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?

How to listen to music without internet connection from Android phone (Pixel 3a) on Windows 10 when wearing headphone using bluetooth or usb?

I have Pixel 3a as my phone and I have installed YouTube Music on it.

I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my Windows 10 PC desktop and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, PC game sound) and my Pixel 3a's music.

How can I achieve this?

Note:

wood987, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...

1. Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected... - Similar Threads - Phone should allow

2. Should you update this in your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should you update this in your computer?: do you need to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-you-update-this-in-your-computer/1285d2c5-3b4c-4260-8b5b-b452dbf3f03a
  3. Should you update this in your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should you update this in your computer?: do you need to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-you-update-this-in-your-computer/1285d2c5-3b4c-4260-8b5b-b452dbf3f03a
  4. In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...: Also, would it be possible to unlock the phone screen with windows hello from my pc instead of using my phone? Basically, I want to stream my phone screen and not have to interact with my actual phone to be able to do it. submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  5. Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer

Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer: I recently installed the Your Phone app and I like the concept and everything works EXCEPT the audio continues to come from the phone not the computer. How do I fix this problem?...
  6. Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth

Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth: [ATTACH] 2020-05-29 Update: Microsoft is re-adding A2DP sink support to Windows 10 in version 2004. In the codebase of Windows 10 preview builds, references to Bluetooth’s A2DP Sink feature has been spotted again, suggesting that the feature is making a comeback....
  7. 'Your Phone' not routing audio

'Your Phone' not routing audio: I linked my phone with 'Your Phone' and am able to send and receive texts/calls. However the audio is not routed from either my microphone or to my headphones. My phone detects my PC as a bluetooth device and defaults to it when I answer a call while connected to my PC. I...
  8. Your Phone Audio Not Working

Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version: 9...
  9. Your Phone Audio Not Working

Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version:...
  10. Your Phone not connect!

Your Phone not connect!: I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I...