Windows 10: Your Phone starts and stops

Discus and support Your Phone starts and stops in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro in workgroup 20H2 Your Phone previously worked and now when click on, starts and stops I see YourPhoneService.exe running in task... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DennisJ Krohn, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Your Phone starts and stops

Windows 10 Pro in workgroup 20H2

Your Phone previously worked and now when click on, starts and stops

I see YourPhoneService.exe running in task manager, details. end task and then start and it flashes on and then off

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.21011.127.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\YourPhoneServer

:)

DennisJ Krohn, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone starts and stops

1. Your Phone starts and stops - Similar Threads - Phone starts stops

2. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  3. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  4. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  5. Your Phone app crashing at start

Your Phone app crashing at start: The "Your Phone" app is crashing at startup. I've tried the... Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} ... idea. That gives only errors for where .Net is newer or some other apps are...
  6. Your Phone app stopped owrking

Your Phone app stopped owrking: Using Your Phone app with Win 10, latest updates on Win and app. I can get a far as the code, but the Your phone never connects. I check ms with the devices and they are both showing in the acct. Any ideas?...
  7. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  8. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

Your Phone/Your Phone Compain: Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a wireless card on my desktop and want to be able to see my texts. It is connected via ethernet to the same router the Wifi network...
  9. your phone app not starting

your phone app not starting: ok so lets start. i have got a windows 10 pro with the version 1909. Recently i tried the my phone app. On my phone it works i have got a huawei p10 lite. On my pc however, the app its not starting. It has been like in the image below since i opened it. I dont know what to...
  10. How to stop "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop "Your Phone": I don't want "Your Phone" running in the background, unasked for. I don't want "Settings". I don't want "Microsoft Edge". I don't want "Microsoft Store". Isn't there SOME way to turn off all this automatic stuff that I don't want and don't need?...