Windows 10: "Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store...

Discus and support "Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Phone was previously working fine. Not sure what changed but I tried running it and now it disappears/closes 2 seconds after opening. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nima Motamedi, Nov 9, 2020.

1. "Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store...

Your Phone was previously working fine. Not sure what changed but I tried running it and now it disappears/closes 2 seconds after opening. I tried resetting via Apps & Features. Didn't help. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I went to powershell as admin and ran:

Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage

I then went to windows app store to re-install it. It downloads and then fails with error code:

Code: 0x80070002

In the start menu, I now see this, which again doesn't run:

"Your Phone"  won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store... 2998601d-911e-4e44-a2ef-317d68cee02d?upload=true.png

I uninstalled again via powershell command above and reset the computer and tried reinstalling via powershell admin with:

Get-AppXPackage -allusers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

It still ends up not running the same as the photo above.

I also tried:

• logging out/in to windows app store
    • uninstalling then resetting and reinstalling windows app store via Powershell admin
    • wsreset admin
    • Stopping and starting the windows stores app

Nothing helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Nima Motamedi, Nov 9, 2020

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 9, 2020
  4. tops Win User

"Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

"Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store...

1. "Your Phone" won't run. Uninstalled via powershell but installing with windows store... - Similar Threads - Phone won't run

2. Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell: I had to uninstall the store because it wasn't launching properly. To reinstall it, I've launched PowerShell as administrator and have pasted the following commands:Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell: I had to uninstall the store because it wasn't launching properly. To reinstall it, I've launched PowerShell as administrator and have pasted the following commands:Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Windows Powershell won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell won't uninstall: I tried to disable windows powershell after it kept opening on startup, but no matter what I did it just kept popping up. After all this I tried just uninstalling it in literally every way possible but it still won't go away.It doesn't even show up in Apps & features or...
  5. Windows Powershell won't uninstall

Windows Powershell won't uninstall: I tried to disable windows powershell after it kept opening on startup, but no matter what I did it just kept popping up. After all this I tried just uninstalling it in literally every way possible but it still won't go away.It doesn't even show up in Apps & features or...
  6. Uninstall Your Phone

Uninstall Your Phone: How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-your-phone/3d06af97-786e-432f-b833-756e1e3ce66e
  7. Uninstall Your Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Your Phone: How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-your-phone/3d06af97-786e-432f-b833-756e1e3ce66e
  8. MS Your Phone app won't uninstall

MS Your Phone app won't uninstall: in frustration I installed MS "Your Phone" to do some file transfers; it doesn't do the job and i want it GONE. Uninstall button is greyed out, and trying via StartMenu Apps RClick on Yourphone doesn't offer uninstall. How do I get rid of this garbage?...
  9. Microsoft Store Install via PowerShell fails

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install via PowerShell fails: I need to reinstall the MS Store. using the PowerShell command I get: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF0, Package could not be opened. error 0x80070003: Opening file from location: AppxBundleManifest.xml failed with error: The system cannot find...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Re-installing via Powershell.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Re-installing via Powershell.: After attempting to install Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store, and failing due to some error. I have tried to reinstall the Microsoft Store, as a previous thread said I had to enter the the command: Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program...