Windows 10: Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

Discus and support Your Phone/Your Phone Compain in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HarrisonGross, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a wireless card on my desktop and want to be able to see my texts. It is connected via ethernet to the same router the Wifi network the phone is on, is there any way to make this work? I liked the features, but having it be impossible because I prioritize a hardline on my machine is very insulting.

:)

HarrisonGross, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 6, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

1. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain - Similar Threads - Phone Phone Compain

2. Your Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone: Hi everyone. I'm the system administrator on my machine but I'm curious to know how I can unblock this app. I never put any restrictions on it and used it quite often. What is the best way to take any restrictions on my "Your Phone" Windows app. The message I get upon opening...
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. Your Phone

Your Phone: What are the benefits if any is there by using this "Your Phone" ? 167073
  5. Your Phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone: [ATTACH] " We are updating Your Phone. It should be ready to use again shortly" For the last 2 days , this is the response I get on trying to open 'Your Phone', a very useful App from Microsoft on my Smart Phone and Windows Desktop. It was working very smooth. It is...
  6. Your Phone

Your Phone: Hi All I have just Downloaded the Your Phone App to access the photos on my Android. And yes I can now see them, great, but where can I download or export more than one photo at a time. Surely you haven't designed an App that will only allow me to download 1000 photos -...
  7. Your phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your phone: In your phone app I wuld like to switch phones. I got a new phone but don't know what to do. I deleted the app from win10 but it dident change submitted by /u/Ncis16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjse48/your_phone/
  8. Your Phone

Your Phone: I can't display my Note 10 on my computer with Your phone app. i can see photos and messages. If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone/cd185ab8-4542-4c06-9313-e57bfb939e67
  9. Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone: My computer did not come with it Your Phone installed. Instead I downloaded it from the app store. I don't like it but I can't figure out how to uninstall it. Went back to the app store and it says install. Help please. submitted by /u/angel_heart69 [link] [comments]...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...