Windows 10: your phone

Discus and support your phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My iPhone is connected to the pc through yourphone app . But still I couldn't send a webpage to my pc from my iPhone. Everytime I try to send the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sumanthsuvith, Oct 9, 2019.

1. your phone

My iPhone is connected to the pc through yourphone app . But still I couldn't send a webpage to my pc from my iPhone. Everytime I try to send the webpage , there is a pop up message showing that the message couldn't be sent ….. please help me

:)

Sumanthsuvith, Oct 9, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

your phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

your phone

1. your phone - Similar Threads - phone

2. Anybody got and seen this on the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody got and seen this on the Your Phone App: Anbody got and seen this on the Your Phone App Im currently on 1909 preview Looks cool to be able see calls in preview - You need bluetooth on your computer/laptop Sadly I havent got bluetooth on my PC - But ordered a bluetooth dongle and hopefully will be able to take...
  3. How do I delete old messages in Your Phone

How do I delete old messages in Your Phone: I purchased a new PC that came with Microsoft Your Phone to link SMS messeges with my cell phone. Works ok, except, cannot delete messages in the app on my PC. MS instructions say to delete content on my phone and that will sync with the PC app..... NOT WORKING. Content...
  4. Your Phone doesn't work...

Your Phone doesn't work...: As title says. Doesn't work. When I try to refresh photos or messages it just keeps "loading" forever. Screen mirroring works but nothing else does. Have tried resetting the app on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling on my laptop. Nothing works. 142906
  5. Windows Phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Phone: I do NOT have a Windows Phone but Google seems to think I have. When/If I click on my Google account logo I am 'Welcomed' by name and told there are Security Issues. I click 'Secure Account' and am told that in 'Your Devices' there are three signed in devices, My Lenovo PC...
  6. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?: When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it first was released and ш could not even set it up with my phone, I still gave it 5 stars, because of the idea. I know it will...
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone App

Windows 10 Your Phone App: How do I terminate the Your Phone App Nothing happens when I activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-your-phone-app/9e6fb851-7e1f-439a-b6ee-eb82e03985d3
  8. Add Media Features in your phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Media Features in your phone: Hello I have no question I request media access control on your phone Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-media-features-in-your-phone/6f945d2e-3032-459f-86e0-5b08c5703362
  9. "Your Phone" contacts

"Your Phone" contacts: I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621
  10. Cutting and pasting DCIM file from android phone made my photos transform to empty folders :'(

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cutting and pasting DCIM file from android phone made my photos transform to empty folders :'(: Why windows doing this? Why doesn't it just paste the thing as it is ??? Why transform it to empty folders ??????? PHOTOS ARE NOT EMPTY FOLDERS !!! WHY THIS GAVE ME EMPTY FOLDERS !! I JUST DID CUT AND PASTE AS I ALWAYS DO but why this time transform the whole 4GB of photos to...