Windows 10: Your Phone

Discus and support Your Phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer did not come with it Your Phone installed. Instead I downloaded it from the app store. I don't like it but I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/angel_heart69, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Your Phone

My computer did not come with it Your Phone installed. Instead I downloaded it from the app store. I don't like it but I can't figure out how to uninstall it. Went back to the app store and it says install. Help please.

submitted by /u/angel_heart69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/angel_heart69, Jan 24, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone

1. Your Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?: Thinking about picking this phone up and just wanted to see if it supports this feature. submitted by /u/Bigwally10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fazbaz/does_the_samsung_a50_support_screen_mirroring_in/
  3. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.123.0 version for Android Feb. 28

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.123.0 version for Android Feb. 28: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  4. KB4532693 - Loss of Windows Media Player and drivers for mobile phone connection via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4532693 - Loss of Windows Media Player and drivers for mobile phone connection via USB: PC updated on 25th February, I am now unable to connect via USB to my phone which I have been doing for months every day up until the update and windows media player 12 has disappeared. I might add that I have suffered the same issue on numerous occasions with other...
  5. Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth: OK, Searching for this just gives me old info. What is new for this subject in 2020 and WIndows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/listen-to-phone-calls-on-pc-speakers-from-android/fd5d0754-88d5-4229-857a-897ba13fc8c0
  6. Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app: [ATTACH] Hello, Recently I noticed there is a new feature in the "Your phone companion" app, called "Phone Screen",When I first connected it, there was this list of keyboard shortcuts for controlling the phone directly trought the keyboard of the PC that the phone is...
  7. How do I uninstall "Your Phone" on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall "Your Phone" on my laptop: When I go to do so the uninstall menu is greyed out even though I have closed the app and restarted machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-your-phone-on-my-laptop/f27cb68d-df54-4e8e-a7c8-c0897a95312b
  8. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info: [ATTACH] I've been searching for a proper thread for this with something being resolved, but i just can't find any thread, video, or discussion talking about this. I've tried my best to resolve myself, but am unsuccessful. I'll take any help. Thank you...
  9. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?: I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything...
  10. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.121.0 version for Android Feb. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.121.0 version for Android Feb. 25: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...