Windows 10: Your Phone

Discus and support Your Phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer did not come with it Your Phone installed. Instead I downloaded it from the app store. I don't like it but I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/angel_heart69, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Your Phone

My computer did not come with it Your Phone installed. Instead I downloaded it from the app store. I don't like it but I can't figure out how to uninstall it. Went back to the app store and it says install. Help please.

submitted by /u/angel_heart69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/angel_heart69, Jan 24, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone

1. Your Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...: Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number does not respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-0xc004fc03-product-key-used-on/08714fc4-d7ad-4608-86a2-474e314258d2"
  3. I need to install WhatsApp on my Windows phone but it has failed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to install WhatsApp on my Windows phone but it has failed: I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed * Original title: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-whatsapp-on-my-windows-phone-but/d9872aac-27df-404a-b951-4d05987f4426"
  4. Change phone number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change phone number: I can't seem to find where I can change my phone number so I can reset my sons login. I recently got a new computer and I can't remember the email password for his acct. I need to reset it but the phone number Microsoft has to send the code is for my old phone. I've changed...
  5. Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone: I can't display my Note 10 on my computer with Your phone app. i can see photos and messages. If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone/cd185ab8-4542-4c06-9313-e57bfb939e67
  6. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  7. Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?: Just got YouTube TV on my phone and I want to cast it toy PC. Is it possible to get the application form Microsoft store instead I have not found the exact same app so far searching Microsoft store. Can you download the playstore app and get it off there I'm sorry but I am...
  8. Phone Scam call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone Scam call: I received a call message from someone telling me that my computer had been compromised and the strange thing is that the caller id was my home phone number calling me on my home phone? Then just a few minutes ago it happened again. I answered the phone this time and was...
  9. Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones

in Windows 10 News
    Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones: [ATTACH] Stadia is about to play games on WAY more phones. Beginning February 20, you can play games on Stadia using a broad new selection of mobile devices. In addition to the Pixel family, Stadia will now support phones from Samsung, ASUS, and Razer. You’ll...
  10. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...