Windows 10: Your phone

Discus and support Your phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In your phone app I wuld like to switch phones. I got a new phone but don't know what to do. I deleted the app from win10 but it dident change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ncis16, Mar 16, 2020.

1. /u/Ncis16 Win User

Your phone

In your phone app I wuld like to switch phones. I got a new phone but don't know what to do. I deleted the app from win10 but it dident change

submitted by /u/Ncis16
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ncis16, Mar 16, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Your phone

1. Your phone - Similar Threads - phone

2. how do i get help, none answers the chat window the phone directs you online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get help, none answers the chat window the phone directs you online: i spent 5 hrs trying to get help, first i was on phone then they passed me back onlien chat and then the guy hung up or put me in limbo and none is now looking at my case, i just needed refund of a product they missold......
  3. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot: Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be cellular because I am testing something out. I turn off wifi on my phone and have cellular on, I turn off wifi on my laptop,...
  4. Deleted files on phone's internal storage. Recover from Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted files on phone's internal storage. Recover from Recycle Bin?: Hello, I accidentally deleted files on my phone's internal storage (Using a standard Windows file explorer; the phone was connected to a PC via USB.). Can I recover them from the Windows 10 Recycle Bin? I know they are permanently deleted. But I wonder if they can be restored...
  5. Phone is not detecting Windows 10 hotspot

Phone is not detecting Windows 10 hotspot: Until recently, I have been able to connect my phone to my Lenovo laptop's mobile hotpot without issue.Now, when I turn on my hotspot, the hotspot name will not display on my phone. I can locate the hotspot in my phone's list of saved networks, but when I try to connect that...
  6. Coinbase Support Number Call +1855334-0055 Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035

Coinbase Support Number Call +1855334-0055 Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035: Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035 SuPPORT number good morning support team is available 24/7 to take your call 855334-0055 is now blocking users identified as a US person' with a 14-day deadlineQuick TakeYour site, off-site, always on: Contact Center and IT...
  7. Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone should allow you to stream audio from your computer to the headphones connected...: submitted by /u/femikiki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ormriy/your_phone_should_allow_you_to_stream_audio_from/
  8. one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone: I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is happening. If, on the phone i go to the folder in OneDrive, it says "uploading" at the top. But, it seems to be "stuck" on one file,...
  9. How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?: My account created ten years ago has an out of date landline number which is now defunct. I have moved to another area of the country and have a new phone number. To save trying to change every time I move I wish to replace the old landline number which is a security feature...
  10. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Your Phone Companionwill not load. It will not reinstall and I can't uninstall it on Windows 10. Tried repair and reset with no results. Do not want to reset computer as I would lose to many programs. Acer had restore points turned off. Help please...