Windows 10: Your Phone

Discus and support Your Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Samsung S10+ and several windows machines. On 2 of my windows machines, everything works well, but on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3, it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LinMacDonald, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Your Phone

I have a Samsung S10+ and several windows machines. On 2 of my windows machines, everything works well, but on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3, it does not. Phone connects and I can see photos, messages, phone calls, etc, but I cannot see the Phone screen. I get an error: Error 52, Try Again.

I've tried everything I can find online and now I am truly stumped! Anyone run up against this one?

LLM

:)

LinMacDonald, Jul 12, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone

1. Your Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Why isn’t it adding phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t it adding phone number: when i try to add my phone number it says that there’s a problem with the service. How do i fix it so i can get it to work???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-adding-phone-number/80626470-6488-44d6-9cd3-ba4258a7721a
  3. Why isn’t it adding phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn’t it adding phone number: when i try to add my phone number it says that there’s a problem with the service. How do i fix it so i can get it to work???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-adding-phone-number/80626470-6488-44d6-9cd3-ba4258a7721a
  4. Security issue with Skype phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security issue with Skype phone number: I have a Skype number and suspect a fraud. Clients are lately telling me it is not working - I tried calling from another number myself, but it never rang and then someone else picked up!! could the calls be redirected to someone misusing my Skype account? I called again and...
  5. Security issue with Skype phone number

Security issue with Skype phone number: I have a Skype number and suspect a fraud. Clients are lately telling me it is not working - I tried calling from another number myself, but it never rang and then someone else picked up!! could the calls be redirected to someone misusing my Skype account? I called again and...
  6. Security issue with Skype phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??: Hi, so I have an HP Elitebook 840 G1 and for some unknown reason it doesn’t have Bluetooth so I bought a dongle. I’m currently using windows 11 and I have tried so many times to use phone link but it just doesn’t work. I always get stuck at connecting. What can I do to get...
  8. Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??

Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??: Hi, so I have an HP Elitebook 840 G1 and for some unknown reason it doesn’t have Bluetooth so I bought a dongle. I’m currently using windows 11 and I have tried so many times to use phone link but it just doesn’t work. I always get stuck at connecting. What can I do to get...
  9. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  10. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...