Windows 10: Your Phone

Discus and support Your Phone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] " We are updating Your Phone. It should be ready to use again shortly" For the last 2 days , this is the response I get on trying to open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 21, 2020.

1. Your Phone

Your Phone 49197347-e121-4ee4-bff3-86b353917af5?upload=true.jpg

" We are updating Your Phone. It should be ready to use again shortly"

For the last 2 days , this is the response I get on trying to open 'Your Phone', a very useful App from Microsoft on my Smart Phone and Windows Desktop. It was working very smooth.

It is connected to my PC, as seen on my phone and on my PC account and settings.

But I cannot just open the Application on my PC. The above is the response.

What to copy to the clipboard?

I looked for updates, but not available on my PC or on my phone or in the Windows store.

Please advise

Dr Abdul Rasheed

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 21, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone

1. Your Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  3. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  4. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  6. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  7. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  8. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  9. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....
  10. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....