Windows 10: Your Phone

Discus and support Your Phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm the system administrator on my machine but I'm curious to know how I can unblock this app. I never put any restrictions on it and used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChadBonk, Jun 3, 2021.

1. ChadBonk Win User

Your Phone

Hi everyone. I'm the system administrator on my machine but I'm curious to know how I can unblock this app. I never put any restrictions on it and used it quite often. What is the best way to take any restrictions on my "Your Phone" Windows app. The message I get upon opening it is " this app has been blocked by system administrator"

:)

ChadBonk, Jun 3, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone

1. Your Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. Your Phone app - minimize on close?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app - minimize on close?: Is there not a function to keep the my phone app in the taskbar or minimize on close rather than close the app itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-minimize-on-close/b06412f1-7c3c-444d-89cf-0aaed84a98ef
  3. Home network to share files between laptops phone etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network to share files between laptops phone etc.: Greetings. I have laptops running Win10 Pro, android phone, tablet, plus smart TV and various other devices that are capable of file storage/exchange. NO APPLE PRODUCTS! They are not permitted on my premises, period! Anyway, I would like some input on what the easiest way to...
  4. Your Phone App Not Working Correctly Anymore

Your Phone App Not Working Correctly Anymore: I have been using the "Your Phone" app for some time now and have loved it. All of a sudden it no longer will display pictures sent in texts...previous pictures no longer display. Also group texts are not appearing in the "Your Phone" app. The photos from my phone do appear...
  5. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC: I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From...
  6. could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?: Hey!I want to ask you that have microsoft built any app for PC to sync as well as to built a connection between microsoft phone and windows 10 OS PC? I am using microsoft my phone app on pc but it only connect iphone and andoid, if Microsoft has built any such app, plz guide...
  7. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: My mobile phone is vivo v5s and now my windows edition is windows 10 and laptop is hp 250g3 notebook .Although I have reinstalled window still this problem occurs....
  8. Your Phone never reconnects automatically

Your Phone never reconnects automatically: I've been using the Your Phone app with my Android phone but whenever my PC reboots it never reconnects until I manually load the Your Phone app in Windows. If the connection is lost for any other reason I again have to manually load the Yourphone app in Windows. I have...
  9. Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone: Hi there peeps As the title says I need to transfer my contacts and photos and text messages onto my new (to me) Android Huawei P smart 2019 phone, but there is a problem. I have seen my contacts in Google apps, but can't find text messages or photos. I have some images on...
  10. CoinBase Support +1-8O8-8OO-8155 CoinBase Customer Support Care Service Phone Number VXZCZCX

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CoinBase Support +1-8O8-8OO-8155 CoinBase Customer Support Care Service Phone Number VXZCZCX: CoinBase Support +1-8O8-8OO-8155 CoinBase Customer Support Care Service Phone Number CoinBase Support +1-8O8-8OO-8155 CoinBase Customer Support Care Service Phone Number CoinBase Support +1-8O8-8OO-8155 CoinBase Customer Support Care Service Phone Number CoinBase Support...