Windows 10: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device"

Discus and support "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I wanted to completely reset my Windows 11 on HP Aero 13 laptop, so I reset by following the reset process from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [HarisAhmad], Nov 24, 2022.

1. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device"

Hello,I wanted to completely reset my Windows 11 on HP Aero 13 laptop, so I reset by following the reset process from Start>Settings>System>Recovery>Reset PC. I chose these options: remove everything files, apps, and settings, local install, clean data and reinstall windows. To my surprise this did not take very long, I would say it took about ~30 minutes to complete, I did not turn my laptop off or unplug the power cable. I remember it asking me for recovery key which I provided.After resetting, it did not ask to enter account information like it usually does on new computers, i

:)

[HarisAhmad], Nov 24, 2022

2. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Nov 24, 2022
  3. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin!

DashSabado, Nov 24, 2022
  4. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device"

PIN is no longer available - security settings

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Your PIN Is No Longer Available Due To A Change In Security Settings On This Device

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device"

1. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device" - Similar Threads - PIN longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: Hello,I'm having this issue when trying to login to my Dell laptop. When I start my laptop, I get the message in the first image saying my PIN isn't available. When I click on "Set up my PIN", I get the grey box on my screen in the 2nd image, but it quickly disappears,...
  3. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem."I've already tried the solutions in this guide. I've also tried making an admin account with the command prompt in the advanced...
  4. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.

Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.: Hi. I'm currently on windows 11, and after coming to a new country, an update was shown to me. After the update, I can no longer enter my laptopYour PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again. And I've...
  5. Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device

Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device: For some reason I do not have access to my computer after my "PIN" IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, so I update my security info to get the new pin and now I do not have access to my laptop until 30 days! Like it is ridiculous when I have a lot work to do. So I don't know what do next...
  6. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  7. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  9. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  10. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.": After resetting my windows 10 pc Dell Latitude 3190 I receive the message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I cannot enter Safe Mode either. During the Reset I was asked something about the TPM? and I selected to allow...