Windows 10: your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

Discus and support your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fadzli Ahmad1, Feb 4, 2023.

1. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the screen prompt me "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device " and an option to "Set up my PIN" available. after clicking it is prompt me the first message " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded."Tried to reset via F12 key after reboot but it

:)

Fadzli Ahmad1, Feb 4, 2023
  2. DoJoSr Win User

"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device."

After resetting my windows 10 pc (Dell Latitude 3190) I receive the message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I cannot enter Safe Mode either. During the Reset I was asked something about the TPM? and I selected to allow the change/erase. I've tried multiple solutions listed in this forum to no avail. Any help is greatly appreciated.

DoJoSr, Feb 4, 2023
  3. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Feb 4, 2023
  4. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin!

DashSabado, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

1. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and... - Similar Threads - pin longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: Hello,I'm having this issue when trying to login to my Dell laptop. When I start my laptop, I get the message in the first image saying my PIN isn't available. When I click on "Set up my PIN", I get the grey box on my screen in the 2nd image, but it quickly disappears,...
  3. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem."I've already tried the solutions in this guide. I've also tried making an admin account with the command prompt in the advanced...
  4. Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device

Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device: For some reason I do not have access to my computer after my "PIN" IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, so I update my security info to get the new pin and now I do not have access to my laptop until 30 days! Like it is ridiculous when I have a lot work to do. So I don't know what do next...
  5. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  6. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  7. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device."

"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.": After resetting my windows 10 pc Dell Latitude 3190 I receive the message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I cannot enter Safe Mode either. During the Reset I was asked something about the TPM? and I selected to allow...
  10. "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in to the security settings on this device": Hello,I wanted to completely reset my Windows 11 on HP Aero 13 laptop, so I reset by following the reset process from Start>Settings>System>Recovery>Reset PC. I chose these options: remove everything files, apps, and settings, local install, clean data and reinstall windows....