Windows 10: YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

Discus and support YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SamuPokhrel, Dec 29, 2021.

1. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to change to a local account. Someone HELP!!!

:)

SamuPokhrel, Dec 29, 2021

2. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Dec 29, 2021
  3. PIN is no longer available - security settings

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Your PIN Is No Longer Available Due To A Change In Security Settings On This Device

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 29, 2021
  4. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

PIN is no longer available - security settings

After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start

Instead of a login option the system showed this message:

"The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device."

No option is offered to sign in to the device, so that I can change the device settings.

Other options to sign in are not offered.

User-08-15, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

1. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE. - Similar Threads - PIN LONGER AVAILABLE

2. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I can't sign in to Windows as the pin is no longer available.Please help. Cant click any option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-a-change-to/538d1677-c231-4691-ae33-7d7b98897338
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  4. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  5. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have a local account set up on my Windows Device and I performed a reset with Personal Files retained since I don't remember my password. However, the device is still prompting me to enter the password....
  6. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  7. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: Last night I factory reset my pc before going to sleep, I woke up this morning and went to log In and now it won't let me log into my pc, it didn't show the setup like it would usually do. Now it just says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security...
  9. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...
  10. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...