Windows 10: your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

Discus and support your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DashSabado, Feb 21, 2022.

1. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin!

:)

DashSabado, Feb 21, 2022

2. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Feb 21, 2022
  3. LenDNYC Win User
    Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings"

LenDNYC, Feb 21, 2022
  4. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

PIN is no longer available - security settings

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Your PIN Is No Longer Available Due To A Change In Security Settings On This Device

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

1. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security - Similar Threads - pin longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  4. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  5. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  6. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have a local account set up on my Windows Device and I performed a reset with Personal Files retained since I don't remember my password. However, the device is still prompting me to enter the password....
  7. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  9. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...
  10. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...