Windows 10: Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

Discus and support Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnciolos, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help.

:)

johnciolos, Jul 6, 2022

2. PIN is no longer available - security settings

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Your PIN Is No Longer Available Due To A Change In Security Settings On This Device

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 6, 2022
  3. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jul 6, 2022
  4. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

PIN is no longer available - security settings

After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start

Instead of a login option the system showed this message:

"The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device."

No option is offered to sign in to the device, so that I can change the device settings.

Other options to sign in are not offered.

User-08-15, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

1. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device - Similar Threads - pin longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  3. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  4. Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device: For some reason I do not have access to my computer after my "PIN" IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, so I update my security info to get the new pin and now I do not have access to my laptop until 30 days! Like it is ridiculous when I have a lot work to do. So I don't know what do next...
  5. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  6. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  7. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  9. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  10. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...