Windows 10: Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10

Discus and support Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Do you face any issue while signing into your Windows 10 computer using a PIN? A recent update caused a few glitches, and a few users reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Dblankenship Win User

Your PIN is no longer available

I am unable to login into my computer (windows 10). I get the message “your pin is no longer available due to a change the security settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to settings/accounts/siding options.” There are no other
    options for signing in. Does anyone know what to do to login?

Dblankenship, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Puds138 Win User
    pin no longer available

Pin no longer available message on start up. Tells me to go to settings etc. How do you go to settings when you can't get past the start up screen?

Puds138, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PIN longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings: I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/your-pin-is-no-longer-due-to-a-change-change-to/c6380455-ab4f-4584-a4df-ef3dec176627"
  3. Windows Update App no longer available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update App no longer available?: I no longer have a Windows update app to check for updates as I typically do. When I type in 'Windows Update' in the Search the web and Windows, the App always popped up for me to select it to check updates. It is no longer there? Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, desktop, fresh...
  4. Windows 10 - No longer able to log in with pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 - No longer able to log in with pin: Hello, I use Lenovo Miix 700 (tablet) that I received through my school. The original account was my school account, but after adding my microsoft account as the main account it doesn't show the account picture I set or my username. Instead it is just the blank picture and...
  5. "This app is no longer available" message every bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This app is no longer available" message every bootup: Hi, I had a windows 10 auto update the other day and since then the following message popsup in message centre everytime I bootup; This app is no longer available Intel ® widi is no longer available because it doesn't work on this version of windows My...
  6. This app is no longer available messages won't stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app is no longer available messages won't stop: Since I installed the Anniversary Edition, I've been getting those annoying "This app is no longer available" messages for 8GadgetPack and ClassicShell. I have installed the latest editions of both of these and the ****** messages just keep on being displayed every time I...
  7. Add PIN to your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add PIN to your Account in Windows 10: Hey Shawn, Did I hear correctly that using the PIN is more secure against attack than simply just a password? Let me know if you are aware of that.. 7308
  8. Change PIN for your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change PIN for your Account in Windows 10: I need to change my PIN as my pc no longer recognizes it, and yet... if I can't get past the sign in screen, there appears to be no way to get to "settings"? I've also attempted to enter a password, which it also fails to recognize. I'm not a very techy person and have...
  9. Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10: Wow. Never in my dreams I could think of clicking the Cancel button to remove the PIN. I have been looking for an option to remove the PIN sign in since last 20 minutes. Thanks Kari. Great tutorial. *Smile 6518
  10. Reset PIN for your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset PIN for your Account in Windows 10: Thanks so much for this! I really liked the PIN option in Win8.1 and was frustrated when it stopped working for me in Win10b10074 and remained non-functioning in Win10b10130. It would not occur to me that I needed to pretend to have forgotten my PIN. Not intuitive for me. 7312

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pin is no longer available windows 10

2. pin no longer available windows 10

3. windows your pin is no longer available

4. ur pin is no longer available,
  5. your pin is no longer available,
  6. your pin is no longer available due to change,
  7. pin is no longer available windows 10