Windows 10: Your pin is no longer available

Discus and support Your pin is no longer available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin, "Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EmilianoDiaz Rodriguez, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:57 PM.

1. Your pin is no longer available

Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin,

"Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options"

Alguien me puede ayudar?

:)

EmilianoDiaz Rodriguez, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:57 PM

2. PIN no longer available

I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings

andrewandJennifercousineau, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:59 PM
  3. Puds138 Win User
    pin no longer available

Pin no longer available message on start up. Tells me to go to settings etc. How do you go to settings when you can't get past the start up screen?

4. Nikkipj Win User

Your pin is no longer available

Pin no longer available.

Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer
    to change any settings. Please help! .

Thema:

Your pin is no longer available

1. Your pin is no longer available - Similar Threads - pin longer available

2. PIN No Longer Available - How Hosed Is This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PIN No Longer Available - How Hosed Is This?: My son's newly set up (as in a few days ago) laptop announced this morning that "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings...." and prompts him to log in with his password instead. Apparently this is something that can happen if MS, in their wisdom,...
  3. PIN is no longer available - security settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PIN is no longer available - security settings: After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start Instead of a login option the system showed this message: "The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device." No option is offered to sign in to the device, so...
  4. Pin no longer available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer available.: Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer to change any...
  5. Sign in using Pin no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in using Pin no longer available: Hi, I got a new Windows 10 Home laptop. During set up it asked me to input a Pin as a sign in option. For the first day of use it defaulted to the Pin as a sign in option. After that it did a BIOS update. Since then, it prompts to sign in using password only. On another...
  6. PIN no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN no longer available: No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it...
  7. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available/6765f1d7-7d65-4368-999f-98b83dd784e2
  8. Pin no longer available

Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...
  9. Log in on new Laptop - PIN is no longer available....

Log in on new Laptop - PIN is no longer available....: I set up my nephews new laptop this morning and now we can't even log into it. It gives this error, but I cannot access the settings to change the pin. [ATTACH] I have accessed his outlook account via another laptop but cannot find where to change the PIN. Someone...
  10. Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Do you face any issue while signing into your Windows 10 computer using a PIN? A recent update caused a few glitches, and a few users reported that they were not able to sign in using a PIN and neither [...] This post Your PIN is no longer available message on...