Windows 10: Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

Discus and support Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LenDNYC, Jul 21, 2018.

1. LenDNYC Win User

Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings"

:)

LenDNYC, Jul 21, 2018

2. Surface won't let me log in "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings."

Greetings,

I have a Surface Pro running Windows 10. When I opened it this morning Hello did not recognize me and said "Your PIN is required to sign in." When I tried to put my PIN in it says "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings..."
    I have not created a USB boot drive. How do I get logged in?

**Moved to Windows Hello as this is not a problem with the Surface**

OliverMintz, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Pin change

Hi,

I just got the Surface laptop

and I want to set up the sign in with a pin.

I can set it up in the settings but then when I try to use it it tells me 'your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device. you can set up you PIN again by going to settings > Accounts > Sign in options.'

Basavaraj_266, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

Windows 10 Change password to pin

Hi Ana,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Are you able to log in to your desktop?

• Do you see any error code along with the error message?
    I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to set up a PIN on your Windows User Account:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click
      Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Add button.

• Type in the password for your User Account, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.

From now on you’ll be able to log in to your Windows account by entering your 4 digit PIN instead of your password.

You can change your PIN at any time by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Change button.

• Enter your Windows password, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a new 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Click the Finish button.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

1. Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings - Similar Threads - PIN longer due

2. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  4. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device.: I cannot sign into my device at all. There is no other sign in method that I can use. I did not change any security settings. I was installing a new processor on my computer. I have reset the computer. I have reset the computer with a local back up I have done the system...
  5. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  6. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I have tried many options but I’m unable to fix it. I let my computer turn off, and when I turned it back on when I click enter pin it says “YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.“ when I select change pin it just brings me...
  7. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: Last night I factory reset my pc before going to sleep, I woke up this morning and went to log In and now it won't let me log into my pc, it didn't show the setup like it would usually do. Now it just says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security...
  8. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...
  9. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...
  10. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pin is no longer available due to change

2. pin is no longer available due to a change

3. pin no longer available security settings

4. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings,
  5. pin security settings,
  6. your pin is no longer available windows 10,
  7. pin no longer available,
  8. your pin is no longer available due to a channge to the security,
  9. your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings,
  10. pin has change due to a change in settings,
  11. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings.,
  12. pin is no longer available ,
  13. windows 10 s not allowing pin. security setting has changed,
  14. your pin is no longer available due to a change,
  15. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device