Windows 10: Your pin is not available due to a problem?

Discus and support Your pin is not available due to a problem? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello I can't log in anymore The problem is My PIN is not working or it says "Your PIN is not available due to a problem. Click here to set up your PIN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Reaqex, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Reaqex Win User

Your pin is not available due to a problem?

Hello I can't log in anymore The problem is My PIN is not working or it says "Your PIN is not available due to a problem. Click here to set up your PIN again " When I click on Set up Pin, the screen goes black for a moment and goes back to the same way it was when I forgot my password. Logging in with the password is not an option as it does not work I have already reset my password on my mobile phone but it did not work or it did not work on my computer somehow, does anyone know how I can log in with my PIN or do I need to log in with the password?

Here is a picture of it

Your pin is not available due to a problem? 0_big.jpg

:)

Reaqex, Jun 13, 2020

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jun 13, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jun 13, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Your pin is not available due to a problem? - Similar Threads - pin available due

2. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  4. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem: this morning i accidentally disable Windows starting apps, and probably i disabled fingerprint and pin App too. now i am not able to log in to my microsoft account, it redirect me to store to install pin App again, but ofc store doesnt start before i log in. Safe mode also...
  5. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem: this morning i accidentally disable Windows starting apps, and probably i disabled fingerprint and pin App too. now i am not able to log in to my microsoft account, it redirect me to store to install pin App again, but ofc store doesnt start before i log in. Safe mode also...
  6. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

7. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  8. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security: your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-a-change-to/6063b3c9-1359-49e9-b789-c455df1bfa47
  9. Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available

Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available: Hi, last night I updated my laptop and I tried to log in only to see that my PIN was no longer available. Unfortunately for me, I forgot my Outlook password, and my Outlook account is the one connected to my log in. I filled in the form they gave me to reset, and I dont have...
  10. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...