Windows 10: Your pin is unavailable right now issue

Discus and support Your pin is unavailable right now issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked somethin on accident in my startup settings and it had me restart my computer and when I did and I tried to log in again it says something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melissa Woodin, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Your pin is unavailable right now issue

I clicked somethin on accident in my startup settings and it had me restart my computer and when I did and I tried to log in again it says something happend and your pin isint available I looked up soulutions and saw that many people have the same problem but I tried booting up into safe mode and it brings me back to the main screen and I tried the trouble shoot and the only options I have are start up options and my bios option I tried to go into my command prompt via startup options I picked safe mode with command prompt and it just does the same thing and brings me back to my Home Screen I’

:)

Melissa Woodin, Aug 19, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Aug 19, 2022
  3. rexator Win User
    PIN is unavailable

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

And MS Store dialog says:
    Search for an app in store?
    This task requires an app

rexator, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Your pin is unavailable right now issue

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Your pin is unavailable right now issue

1. Your pin is unavailable right now issue - Similar Threads - pin unavailable right

2. "You can't sign in to your device right now" issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You can't sign in to your device right now" issue?: My laptop was recently repaired. When I received it it wouldn't allow me to log in with my pin. It said " Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device". I tried to fix the issue myself with this video...
  3. "You can't sign in to your device right now" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You can't sign in to your device right now" issue?: My laptop was recently repaired. When I received it it wouldn't allow me to log in with my pin. It said " Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in your security settings on this device". I tried to fix the issue myself with this video...
  4. Your pin is unavailable right now issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is unavailable right now issue: I clicked somethin on accident in my startup settings and it had me restart my computer and when I did and I tried to log in again it says something happend and your pin isint available I looked up soulutions and saw that many people have the same problem but I tried booting...
  5. Your pin is unavailable right now issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your pin is unavailable right now issue: I clicked somethin on accident in my startup settings and it had me restart my computer and when I did and I tried to log in again it says something happend and your pin isint available I looked up soulutions and saw that many people have the same problem but I tried booting...
  6. Pin unavailable

Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  7. Pin unavailable

Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  8. PIN unavailable

PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...
  9. “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”: i got that when i booted up my pc,i signed in with my password instead and removed the pin,then restarted my computer then added a new one.seemed to have fixed it but what caused this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows Hello PIN now unavailable

Windows Hello PIN now unavailable: Within the last week my Surface Pro 4 laptop operating under Windows 10 has stopped offering me my usual PIN sign-in and requires instead my MS password. Upon reviewing sign-in options I see that Windows Hello PIN is now unavailable. Has this been caused by a recent update...