Windows 10: Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

Discus and support Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, Local account with admin rightsWhen I was signed-in, I changed the PIN successfullyAs I locked my screen, I tried to sign-in again through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TauqirRao, Mar 6, 2022.

1. TauqirRao Win User

Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

Windows 10, Local account with admin rightsWhen I was signed-in, I changed the PIN successfullyAs I locked my screen, I tried to sign-in again through thumb, but windows says: "Your PIN is required to sign-in"I changed my sign-in options to PIN, but its not allowing me to enter PIN, rather it showing me "Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PINlink"When I click on "Set up my PINlink, nothing happens.This is my admin account. I know my PIN, have thumb print available, but don't know the password.I have guest account from where I can login, but I cannot login

:)

TauqirRao, Mar 6, 2022

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 6, 2022
  4. Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

PIN

To resolve this issue with your PIN, follow these step:

• Restart your computer first, then after that, open File Explorer and browse to this location:
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

• Delete everything within that folder.
    • Go to Settings-> Accounts->Sign-in Options.
    • Click Add a PIN again and set your PIN.
    • PIN sign in should work going forward.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

1. Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN - Similar Threads - PIN isn't available

2. Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello Microsoft community,Im having this horrible problem where i cant login into my pc because my its asking me for my pin instead of my password but it isnt letting me put my pin because when i try to put it it says:Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to...
  3. Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello Microsoft community,Im having this horrible problem where i cant login into my pc because my its asking me for my pin instead of my password but it isnt letting me put my pin because when i try to put it it says:Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to...
  4. Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...: A little background on what has happened and how I'm stuck in a PIN loop...1. Attempted to upgrade from Windows 10 PRO version 20H2 to 21H2, I have Dell XPS 15 75902. Received Windows Update Error 0x80080005 3. During installation continued to receive a mighost.exe Error:...
  6. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...: A little background on what has happened and how I'm stuck in a PIN loop...1. Attempted to upgrade from Windows 10 PRO version 20H2 to 21H2, I have Dell XPS 15 75902. Received Windows Update Error 0x80080005 3. During installation continued to receive a mighost.exe Error:...
  7. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN: Windows 10, Local account with admin rightsWhen I was signed-in, I changed the PIN successfullyAs I locked my screen, I tried to sign-in again through thumb, but windows says: "Your PIN is required to sign-in"I changed my sign-in options to PIN, but its not allowing me to...
  9. Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN isn't available, Click to set up your PIN again. Set up my PIN: Windows 10, Local account with admin rightsWhen I was signed-in, I changed the PIN successfullyAs I locked my screen, I tried to sign-in again through thumb, but windows says: "Your PIN is required to sign-in"I changed my sign-in options to PIN, but its not allowing me to...
  10. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again": "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" but when I click "set up pin", it loads forever and then nothing happens. This is happening every time I restart my pc. No, I can't log-in. No, there's no "login with password", no,...