Windows 10: Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me

Discus and support Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I follow this tutorial Reset and Restore Power Plans in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials but im still cant see my power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kpain, May 19, 2017.

1. Kpain Win User

Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me

Kpain, May 19, 2017
  2. AngelDr1 Win User

Win10 - Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information?

When I entered in Safe Mode, the same issue is present. I can't edit anything

AngelDr1, May 19, 2017
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Win10 - Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information?

Try going to Settings / System / Power & Sleep

fwiw, I had a problem with my laptop not showing the different power plans and I think starting the computer in safe mode and making my settings was all I did & then they magically appeared in regular mode too.

'Mike P, May 19, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, how are you trying to view your power plans?

What do you see in the control panel...:

Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me [​IMG]

Please post a screenshot like that (use Insert Image, the button to the left of the video icon above your post).

dalchina, May 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me - Similar Threads - power plan information

2. Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-my-laptop-bluetooth-isnt-working/32466384-cad0-491f-8038-074aa83cf75f
  3. help me please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help me please: Previously everything was fine with my hp laptop, but now my battery doesn't want to charge, I have to keep the charging cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please/2c3655da-3f56-4f6b-a283-8f9f10e746ea
  4. please help me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me: please help me to open Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"
  5. Power Plan not Available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Plan not Available: My computer is going to sleep when the battery is at 85%. When trying to amend the power plan I get an error indicating that the power plan information is not available and to seek assistance from Microsoft. Any ideas?...
  6. please help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me: so I bought a brand new laptop and from day one the touch pad didn't work, the laptop came with a smart pen to be used as a mouse so I thought maybe you could not use them both at once so I started exploring in my settings trying to see if I could switch back in forth...
  7. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  8. power plan information isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    power plan information isn't available: Problems on Window 10 Home, Lenovo Yoga 700: Can't adjust screen brightness. Can't access power plan settings in Power Options. When I click on a plan, I get the message "Your power plan information isn't available". When I go to Start > Settings > PC Settings, the Window...
  9. Your power plan information isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your power plan information isn't available: After clean installation, my power plans are gone and when i tried to import manually now power plan showing "Your power plan information isn't available"....
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your power plan information isnt available

2. your power plan information isnt available the RPC server is unavailable win10

3. power plan information isnt available