Windows 10: Your programs or drivers are not compatible

Discus and support Your programs or drivers are not compatible in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was trying to update Windows 10 using an ISO when I got a message saying that my PC cannot update because some drivers or programs are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by inf1425, Jun 3, 2019.

1. inf1425 Win User

Your programs or drivers are not compatible

inf1425, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows 10 pro not compatible with Nvidia driver install program.

Hi,

I suggest you to install the drivers in
    compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    UFile2015 tax program not compatible in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps

Refer the steps to install a program in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Your programs or drivers are not compatible

Driver compatibility

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that as Windows 10 is latest Operating System and it would be needing latest device drivers to work correctly, as the Driver Updates are not available on the manufacturer website I suggest you to install
    drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Driver in Compatibility mode:

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10. I suggest you to download the
    Latest Drivers from Manufacturer website and install the in compatibility mode

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in
      Compatibility Mode
      and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Kindly refer to: Make older programs compatible with this version
    of Windows
    (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Your programs or drivers are not compatible

1. Your programs or drivers are not compatible - Similar Threads - programs drivers are

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. Program Compatibility Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Compatibility Assistant: Hello,I recently downloaded the game Valorant, and its anti-cheat requires an access to the kernel. Windows blocked the access and asked me if I want to disable the filter of access to the kernel I guess its the meaning of the message... I attached an image of the message. I...
  5. Program Compatibility Assistant

Program Compatibility Assistant: Hello,I recently downloaded the game Valorant, and its anti-cheat requires an access to the kernel. Windows blocked the access and asked me if I want to disable the filter of access to the kernel I guess its the meaning of the message... I attached an image of the message. I...
  6. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  7. driver compatability

driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  8. Program Compatibility Assistant

Program Compatibility Assistant: Program Compatibility Assistant gives me continuous alerts that "an app can't run on this device" but the alert doesn't say which app and all the apps I'm using are running fine. I've tried everything suggested in these forums to turn off this bothersome notification without...
  9. Program not compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program not compatible.: I have windows 10 pro and have run this program Final Fantasy XI on it for years without any issues but all of a sudden the program is not compatible? which I know is not true as I run it on my lap top. Anyway I have tried reinstalling the program countless times, running it...
  10. not compatable program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not compatable program: I downloaded PLEX MEDIA SERVER + PLEX MEDIA PLAYER, but can't get them to open [error codes] it seems i have to have xp service pack 3, i'm on win 10 and the plex website clearly states win 10 download. it seems the 2 prog aren't compatible any help you can provide pleasep...