Windows 10: Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives

Discus and support Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not find any form of help from you peopleFor the love of god HELPWith the new microsoft updates i am being forced repeatedly to do a stupid live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mo_Spawn, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Mo_Spawn Win User

Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives

I can not find any form of help from you peopleFor the love of god HELPWith the new microsoft updates i am being forced repeatedly to do a stupid live account i am unable to sign in after all the stupid updates yall recommened and when i try reset the password it says that the drive is missing now which never did that until i downloaded your upgrades, this happens every time i upgrade your stuff. There is also no pins that i could use or any other form just trying to fix the bloody password and now its all screwed up.What do i do cuz i tried everything online, just like trying to forking fix

:)

Mo_Spawn, Jun 25, 2022

2. Hard drive screwed?

try popping in your xp disk and seeing if the drive shows up in the drive list? if it does, try a windows repair. also, have you made any recent changes in hardware or software, install any new programs before it occured? this may sound dumb, but check all your connections and maybe try another sata port if you are using sata? also, if using raid, if you switch any boot order of hard drives, itll screw up the MBR, so it would have to be set back..

FOXCONN1115, Jun 25, 2022
  3. little cat, Jun 25, 2022
  4. ex_reven Win User

Hard drive screwed?

Not using RAID, tried using both different ports and swapping the cables around..no dice.

WOAH - Wierd. When I clicked "Disk Management" I heard the drive spin up *Eek! Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives :eek:

Heres a screenie.

Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives attachment.jpg

ex_reven, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives - Similar Threads - recent upgrades screwed

2. Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives: I can not find any form of help from you peopleFor the love of god HELPWith the new microsoft updates i am being forced repeatedly to do a stupid live account i am unable to sign in after all the stupid updates yall recommened and when i try reset the password it says that...
  3. Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your recent upgrades screwed up all my drives: I can not find any form of help from you peopleFor the love of god HELPWith the new microsoft updates i am being forced repeatedly to do a stupid live account i am unable to sign in after all the stupid updates yall recommened and when i try reset the password it says that...
  4. Windows Default Programs all screwed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Default Programs all screwed up: So, because of certain programs I use (and general laziness) I continue to use both Windows 7 and Windows 10. After a bit on 7, I booted back to Windows 10, ran some updates, started doing some stuff. I then just went to open calculator, and what popped up in the start menus...
  5. Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer: On Wednesday 6/25/2020 I got a notification for a Critical Update gor Windows 10, I hit “Update& Restart” but ny HP computer never came back on, there was a constant Resart Loop for hours overnight that kept saying Recovery Failed. After additiobal hours trying to allow it to...
  6. Screwed up my D drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed up my D drive: Hi all.. Soooo.. i've seen some solutions but not really have been able to resolve this yet.. My D drive has my main file "D:\Manage under "This PC" even though it's properties identifies it as D:\ and is a system folder so i can't move or delete it. There's a clone under...
  7. Windows upgrade screwed up my computer.

Windows upgrade screwed up my computer.: Things that were of no interest to Microsoft were changed. Fonts, colors etc. Now I have to go back and change all of this sh*t, wasting my time. The biggest issue is the desktop screen is now zoomed in to the point I can't see the control buttons on the monitor/screen. How...
  8. Laptop all screwed up after Win 10 Upgrade

Laptop all screwed up after Win 10 Upgrade: Apparently I allowed a Win 10 upgrade to laptop -- which is nowall screwed up ... 1 Now starts with Metro window & rejects re-setting to Full?! 2 All of my favorite Taskbar icons are now gone?! 3 Opening Chrome browser fails ... browser Opens & then disappears?! 4...
  9. Windows Activation All Screwed Up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation All Screwed Up: I am using my Acer Aspire R7 Laptop that I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Home many moons ago during the early adopter free upgrade program. I recently replaced the HD and after reinstalling Windows 10 Home I needed to upgrade to Pro so I can test some Docker stuff. I purchased...
  10. Screwed up my hard drive (now clone)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screwed up my hard drive (now clone): I screwed up my desktop hard drive by marking the primary partition as active. So, I popped it out of the case and mounted my clone in its place. I stuck the drive in my USB docking station so I could work on it and use it to host a clone after I figure out how to fix it....