Windows 10: Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!

Discus and support Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got an Acer laptop with an intel core i5 and NVIDIA GTX GeForce 1050 and It has worked pretty well until a couple of weeks ago where it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlejandroRuiz Gonzalez1, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!

I got an Acer laptop with an intel core i5 and NVIDIA GTX GeForce 1050 and It has worked pretty well until a couple of weeks ago where it would automatically close Valorant while in a middle of a match. After that, it would kick me out of any game I'm running but not before showing a sign with the description "Graphics Driver Crashed! Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date." I thought it might have been an update issue, so I updated with what appeared to be optional updates for NVIDIA. Now I would get kicked out almost immediately from any game with the sign "Your rendering device has

:)

AlejandroRuiz Gonzalez1, Jul 8, 2021

2. Rendering device has been lost error message

When I am playing a game on my pc within 15 minutes of starting my game it crashes with the error message rendering device has been lost. It has been happening while I been playing different games for about a week now and I have tried multiple suggested
    solutions found on other threads.

FosterShaw, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Sleep closes applications

Hi Gonzo,

Improper power configuration or outdated BIOS are some of the factors that can prevent the sleep function to work properly. As an initial step to prevent the programs/applications from closing upon wake up, we suggest that you reset
    the power settings to default. To do this follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Under Preferred plans, click the Change plan settings link for the plan that you're currently using.
    • Click the Restore default settings for this plan link. Click
      Yes if prompted.
    • Click the Save changes button.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

In the event that you encounter the same issue, our next option is to check if
    BIOS is updated. To do this, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer or check their support site on how to properly update it.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
    Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk. 

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!

1. Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing! - Similar Threads - rendering device has

2. The application has no been provisioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has no been provisioned: When ever I try to open any application i get the error message "The Application has not been provisioned". I can't really find any solutions to this that actually work....
  3. The application has no been provisioned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has no been provisioned: When ever I try to open any application i get the error message "The Application has not been provisioned". I can't really find any solutions to this that actually work....
  4. This application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application has not been provisioned: I have a problem on my windows, before this my windows had blue screen with error code : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR everytime i connect to a Wifi. Then i tried to do recovery point when this popup suddenly came up. Now my laptop also cant open searchbar, clicking windows icon...
  5. The application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has not been provisioned: Hi,I recently started getting this error across several applications.I get it when trying to run EarTrumpet.I get it when trying to install WinGet Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle.I accidentally allowed my organization to manage my device just before...
  6. The application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has not been provisioned: Hi,I recently started getting this error across several applications.I get it when trying to run EarTrumpet.I get it when trying to install WinGet Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle.I accidentally allowed my organization to manage my device just before...
  7. Your rendering device has been lost – Overwatch error

in Windows 10 News
    Your rendering device has been lost – Overwatch error: [IMG]Overwatch 2 is a great first-person shooter video game which is developed by Blizzard Entertainment. However, a lot of Overwatch 2 gamers have reported that they keep receiving the Your rendering device has been lost error in the middle of gameplay. The game basically...
  8. This application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This application has not been provisioned: Windows 10 64 Bit. - Within the last day or so I have been unable to view images stored on my hard drive. It consistently says 'this app has not been provisioned'. It has worked fine until now, and I haven't made any changes to the computer I know. Any ideas? Thank you...
  9. This application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This application has not been provisioned: Windows 10 64 Bit. - Within the last day or so I have been unable to view images stored on my hard drive. It consistently says 'this app has not been provisioned'. It has worked fine until now, and I haven't made any changes to the computer I know. Any ideas? Thank you...
  10. “the application has not been provisioned”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “the application has not been provisioned”: hello guys. pls can anyone give me a hand? what does this mean? i cant open my apps. cant open settings nor windows search bar. “the application has not been provisioned” what is that and how do i fix it? submitted by /u/imfromkrypton [link] [comments]...