Windows 10: Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

Discus and support Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed Ubuntu alongside my windows 10 as dual boot on my desktop but since the. Every time i try to access Microsoft.com i get this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Farid El Fakhry, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

Hello,

I just installed Ubuntu alongside my windows 10 as dual boot on my desktop but since the. Every time i try to access Microsoft.com i get this message.

Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons.
    1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header.​

2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time.​

3. Reference ID: 18.4f0a7c68.1601870788.19e66d51​

I get the same error if I try to acces with my phone if connected to the wifi but it works fine if i do it from mobile data. Any how to fix this?

:)

Farid El Fakhry, Oct 5, 2020
  2. NFGMG Win User

Your request has been blocked....

Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons.
    1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header.

2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time.

3. Reference ID: 18.c876cd17.1594235213.f6498

NFGMG, Oct 5, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 5, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

1. Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons - Similar Threads - request has been

2. Your profile has been blocked . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your profile has been blocked . . .: Greg. Or, any MVP. I'm in, a situation. I just don't know how, to take care of? Just give me, your best advice.I use the Microsoft Community, quite often. It always, helps!This document, is long. Please read, the whole thing. So you'll understand, my...
  3. Your profile has been blocked . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your profile has been blocked . . .: Greg. Or, any MVP. I'm in, a situation. I just don't know how, to take care of? Just give me, your best advice.I use the Microsoft Community, quite often. It always, helps!This document, is long. Please read, the whole thing. So you'll understand, my...
  4. Your profile has been blocked . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your request has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  6. Your request has been blocked

Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  7. Your request has been blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Request has been blocked in a website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Request has been blocked in a website: I am getting this error every I hit next button on job application. How to fix this ? I am using chrome and safari [Original Title: Block] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/request-has-been-blocked-in-a-website/72ff7950-9876-419e-9f7a-f835b98767c3
  9. Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons." when accessing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons." when accessing...: Unable to access microsoft page as the message written in subject appears everytime. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-request-has-been-blocked-this-may-be-due-to/3bfd42d2-a0e0-4c42-97e5-db386bc769c2
  10. Your request has been blocked....

Your request has been blocked....: I got this message: Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the...