Windows 10: Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

Discus and support Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a computer that’s running Windows 10, you may experience logon or logoff delays when you use roaming user profiles. In this post,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 4, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 4, 2020
  2. smarty79 Win User

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Hi,

When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve.

I have had a search around and I found this post - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...file-not-synchronized-and-logon-logoff-delays

It says the issue was fixed in - https://support.microsoft.com/help/4340917 - (July
    24, 2018—KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191)
    )

My PC is fully up to date so is not available through Windows Update. I have tried going to the Microsoft Update Catalog to get the standalone package but they say 'Update not applicable for your computer'

Any ideas?

smarty79, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Windows 10 Roaming Profile

Hi Yousif,

Your query regarding Roaming Profile in Windows 10 Pro needs an advanced assistance, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forum.

Regards.

Micah Bat, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Elie Akl Win User

Start menu issue with roaming profile and search button .

Hi,

I've recently made a huge research about Roaming profiles in windows 10 and how to set up the start menu layout and all of that i've tried to test it before i upgrade all the computers in the campus i made some good and bad results, the good results was i was able to export the start layout and implement it in the GPO works really fine and i was able to create the v5 roaming profile with same shortcuts and bookmarks and default settings and home page and disabling cortana by GPO and disabling the online search feature within the settings of the roaming profile,
    now for the bad results were that the sign in could take from 25 till 40 seconds so the log off, and the major issue is that when you logon with the roaming profile the start menu and search are not available, it means that when you click on start menu the whole start menu doesnt pop up just nothing happens same as the search function i've had a thread on technet seems they could help only with the layout export but no reply on the start menu i wonder if anyone could give me a good suggestion , work arround , or a solid solution, i am running windows 10 enterprise .
    PS: i forgot to mention that even the EDGE icon from taskbar disappears so i think its not either moving files or folders arent being synchronized im not really sure. IE remains

Following links to my previous posts on technet :
    Post 1
    Post 2 ( Thread got deleted )

Regards,
    Elie.

Elie Akl, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - roaming profile was

2. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  3. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  4. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...: I have read other articles saying this was caused by a windows 10 update and that there as since been an update rolled out to fix this issue. The computer that is giving me this error has all the latest updates.. I checked the error logs and it does give the 509 error and...
  6. My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming

My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming: First one, I am a Linux User by default, I'm developer and Linux is much better for this. And then, lately I've trying use Windows more times, mostly for Games and try to use some OS new. Here's the issue: I was try to change my username on Win10, I thought this is a easy...
  7. Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004

Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004: On a domain joined computer, Windows 10 v2004 10.0.19041 fails to correctly create a new user profile on the network location. It create the folder, but not the data files/folder/reg settings within the folder. Profile is created on the local computer. Have tested and this...
  8. Roaming profile error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roaming profile error: Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got...
  9. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...
  10. Roaming profile problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming profile problem with windows 10: Hi. I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition. But i have a problem when the user logon. The new profile patch is Automatic created on server \\servername\profile$\username.v5 But when i logoff client,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 roaming profile partially synchronized

2. windows 10 1909 roaming policy was not synchronized completely

3. roaming profile synchronization error