Windows 10: your service is retarded

Discus and support your service is retarded in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oblivianji, Dec 2, 2023.

1. your service is retarded

preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with it, and i am completely unable to play minecraft.when trying to sign in, i am met with the error that my account has been blocked because of 'too many wrong password attempts'.so i reset my password. i get an email with a code to reset the password. the new password is accepted and i am prompted to sign in using the new pas

:)

oblivianji, Dec 2, 2023
  2. korngear Win User

retarded application

Try to reinstall the **bleep** again. Then go to app man and try to get the retarded off.

korngear, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 2, 2023
  4. your service is retarded

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

your service is retarded

1. your service is retarded - Similar Threads - service retarded

2. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  3. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  4. customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer service: My laptop is looked i forgt password it try many way but it is not opening even i try reseting my microsoft id password also but it is also not working my laptop is showing wrong password only...
  5. customer service

customer service: My laptop is looked i forgt password it try many way but it is not opening even i try reseting my microsoft id password also but it is also not working my laptop is showing wrong password only...
  6. Device Association Service keeps stopping immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Association Service keeps stopping immediately: Everytime I try to connect a bluetooth device the "Add a Device" window keeps closing immediately. When I checked Task Manager > Services, DeviceAssociationServices is showing Stopped and I can't start it again....
  7. Device Association Service keeps stopping immediately

Device Association Service keeps stopping immediately: Everytime I try to connect a bluetooth device the "Add a Device" window keeps closing immediately. When I checked Task Manager > Services, DeviceAssociationServices is showing Stopped and I can't start it again....
  8. The user profile service failes to sign in. Incorrect password in advanced options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service failes to sign in. Incorrect password in advanced options.: For some background, i wanted to clean my pc because I got hacked on one of my accounts, i did a virus cleaning. Then i factory reset but forgot to delete my profile. Now it says what the title reads, on top of that every time i try to reset or system restore it says my...
  9. The user profile service failes to sign in. Incorrect password in advanced options.

The user profile service failes to sign in. Incorrect password in advanced options.: For some background, i wanted to clean my pc because I got hacked on one of my accounts, i did a virus cleaning. Then i factory reset but forgot to delete my profile. Now it says what the title reads, on top of that every time i try to reset or system restore it says my...
  10. your service is retarded

your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...