Windows 10: Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016

Discus and support Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. We’re making these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by letmein, Aug 23, 2016.

1. letmein Win User

Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016

We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover additional Microsoft products, services and features.

These updates, which are summarized below, will take effect on September 15, 2016. If you continue to use our products or services on or after September 15, 2016, you are agreeing to the updated terms of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/serv...ement/faq.aspx

:)

letmein, Aug 23, 2016

2. Your Services Agreement made clearer

Good. I still would advise deleting it and going to the Microsoft Link I gave above which is the official Microsoft page with links to the actual agreement and explanations of all the changes coming in 2 Months.

Here it is again if you are one of those who just checks their emails:

Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

(Incidentally, I am not sending YOU this email, particularly. The Community emails all comments on a thread to any who happen to be subscribed to that thread.)

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Your Services Agreement made clearer

I got the same email.

PattHilmer, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016

1. Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016 - Similar Threads - Services Agreement Privacy

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement effective June 15, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement effective June 15, 2021: Summary of Changes to the Microsoft Services Agreement We have provided a summary of the most notable changes to the Microsoft Services Agreement. To see all of the changes, please read the full Microsoft Services Agreement here. In the header, we’ve updated...
  4. Service agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  5. Error of privacy statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error of privacy statement: My Pc is blocking on Microsoft privacy statement , which refers my old HP PC. I was trying to accept all the rules/ points many times, but on the next page I get information that : it verificates error , try another time. I was trying to do sth with HP ricovery manager,...
  6. cortana: can't accept privacy statement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana: can't accept privacy statement: hello guys, i'm trying to set up cortana but every time i want to set it up it says this: [img] i saw on some video' s that there has to be a button called: "i agree" but its not on my computer plz help me! 37692
  7. unable to sign agreement statement

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to sign agreement statement: Screen will not scroll up far enough to allow to accept or not to accept agreement. Tab key no help.*Zip 15708
  8. Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services: How to: Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services How to Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services [img] Information The Microsoft privacy statement explains what personal data Microsoft collects from you and how Microsoft uses...
  9. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Your Services Agreement made clearer