Windows 10: Your single-use code email

Discus and support Your single-use code email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this email Your single-use code Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Hi *** Email address is removed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by canofsoda, Jan 8, 2021.

1. canofsoda Win User

Your single-use code email

I received this email

Your single-use code

Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***,

We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

Your single-use code is: 1594142

If you did not request a confirmation code, please go to https://account.live.com, and verify your account security settings and change your Microsoft account password.

Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

I tried to log into this account, did not click the link as i'm very wary of this, but apparently the account didn't exist. I am using another account that i've had for windows 10.

I have had previous emails from microsoft about account info or customer surveys and such. only a few. I am trying to figure out if this account actually existed or not. I need help from Windows itsself. I'm not sure if these emails were in regards to an old outlook account I had in highschool, or what happened.

:)

canofsoda, Jan 8, 2021
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jan 8, 2021
  3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. Your single-use code email ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Unwanted codes in email messages

Hello Nobleking:

Thank you for posting to the forum in regards to the issue you are having with codes included in your outgoing messages. This is certainly an odd behavior. At this point I have more questions then suggestions. Please provide the following details and
    we will follow up with some suggestions.

• What email service are you using when you send notice these codes, Live, Google, Outlook Exchange, etc...?
    • Are the codes attached to all of your outgoing emails?
    • If you send emails from another account, do you notice the same behavior?
    • Do you notice the same codes when you receive an email?
    • When did you first notice this behavior?
    • Did anything change at that time, a new service provider, a new email provider, an update of the phone, etc...?
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if any new information comes to light.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Your single-use code email - Similar Threads - single code email

2. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  3. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  4. Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.: I keep recieving single use code emails everyday and its so annoying, i enabled 2FA thinking it might disable single use codes, But thats not how it works i guess. In the last two days alone i got 10 single use emails and 53 failed attempts i mean this is so ridiculous i cant...
  5. Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.

Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.: I keep recieving single use code emails everyday and its so annoying, i enabled 2FA thinking it might disable single use codes, But thats not how it works i guess. In the last two days alone i got 10 single use emails and 53 failed attempts i mean this is so ridiculous i cant...
  6. Single use code emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  7. Single use code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  8. Single use code emails

9. Your single-use code

Your single-use code: i received this email 5 times in 5 days: "We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 0000001If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by...
  10. Your single-use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your single-use code: i received this email 5 times in 5 days: "We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 0000001If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by...