Windows 10: your Skydrive

Discus and support your Skydrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I acces to yo your Skydrive to download the folderfix.drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerCortez1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. your Skydrive

How do I acces to yo your Skydrive to download the folderfix.drive?

:)

RogerCortez1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. AllanP Win User

Old Skydrive removal

I'm actually asking for a friend who upgraded from W8.1 to W10. He has both Onedrive and Skydrive listed in Windows Explorer. The question is how to remove Skydrive and keep Onedrive. He has tried renaming Skydrive; well here is a quote from his email to me" I tried renaming Skydrive and then deleting it but when you try to open OneDrive on the desktop the file can't be found?"

AllanP, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Hakim B' Win User
    cannot move WP7 OneNote notebooks to SkyDrive

Hi ElioCarra,

Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

I would suggest to try these steps :

To upload an existing document to SkyDrive
    If you already have a document on your phone, you can upload it to SkyDrive.

• In the Office Hub, flick to Locations, then tap Phone.

• Tap the document to open it, then tap More
      your Skydrive basic-icon-ellipses.png
      >
      Share > SkyDrive.

or

To save a new document to SkyDrive

• In the Office Hub, flick to Documents, tap New
      your Skydrive basic-icon-plus.png
      >
      Word or Excel.

• After you've made some changes, tap More
      your Skydrive basic-icon-ellipses.png
      >
      Save.

• Type a name in the File name box, then tap the Save to list >
      SkyDrive > Save.

Please, have a look at this link here below :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp7/office/sync-documents-with-skydrive

Please, let us know if you need further assistance !

Regards,

Hakim B', Jun 13, 2019
  4. Arvinian Win User

your Skydrive

OneNote sections are named untitled even though they have titles on skydrive

I have a couple of notebooks on skydrive. Everything is synching properly except one section in each notebook shows as "Untitled" even though on skydrive it clearly shows a name. I tried renaming to see if it would synch up to my phone but it didn't
    work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Arvinian, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

your Skydrive

1. your Skydrive - Similar Threads - Skydrive

2. Lost the Skydrive Folder on my PC with all my photos!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost the Skydrive Folder on my PC with all my photos!: Hi, I have up until recently been saving all of my photos onto Skydrive. However, since I signed into Onedrive the folder has disappeared and I can't find them including my wedding photos. How can I retrieve the photos that were saved to Skydrive? Thanks Vanessa...
  3. Skydrive Still Appears in Windows Explorer

Skydrive Still Appears in Windows Explorer: Skydrive continues to appear in Windows Explorer, although if I left click on it I get a "Location is not available" error message. If I click on properties it shows as a system folder but its size is zero kbs. OneDrive does appear under my user section of WE. Is there a...
  4. Skydrive and OneDrive double folder

Skydrive and OneDrive double folder: Hi, i set up a new Machine and updated to the latest version. Windows 10 home This created a Skydrive folder which I pointed to O: Onedrive from the old harddisk i reused. Now i have a Skydrive folder syncronised with the cloud. And in the that Skydrive there is another...
  5. retrieving files from skydrive

retrieving files from skydrive: I was cleaning out an old laptop and found that I still have documents in a Skydrive folder. But when I dbl-click on any of them, nothing happens. Are they now not retrievable? Are these files I see just representations of what used to be in the Skydrive cloud and not...
  6. Onedrive adding duplicates with new "1" extension to photos in Skydrive folder

Onedrive adding duplicates with new "1" extension to photos in Skydrive folder: Recently i'm seeing a bunch of photos in m Skydrive folder (both on my PC via the OneDrive app/file folder, AND online in OneDrive directly) with a "1" added to the file name. These are still jpg's, but if I click on them they won't open. Says OneDrive can't open this type...
  7. When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive: When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive. Is that still working or do I need to change the name to one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dzmom/5c7da29f-9db2-4cfc-9b94-1790893a5201
  8. Skydrive

Skydrive: I'm trying to understand how Skydrive works. Background: We (wife and I) have 2 physical PC's. Hers is a desktop and mine is a laptop. Her desktop formerly had Windows 7 & was upgraded to Windows 10 when 1st released to the world. My laptop formerly had Windows 8.1 & was...
  9. SkyDrive camera roll, Libraries, Windows 7 Backup and Backup encountered a problem 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SkyDrive camera roll, Libraries, Windows 7 Backup and Backup encountered a problem 0x80070003: I have searched and found quite a few threads looking like this but none have spotted what happens. I Think I have but can't find a solution. This has been happening for years under various Windows. I am now using Windows 10 Pro fully updated. When running a Windows 7...
  10. skydrive directory keeps reinstalling folders

skydrive directory keeps reinstalling folders: I' running Windows 10 Home . My music folder, in which is my iTunes folder, somehow got buried in a subdirectory of skydrive. the path became: C:\Users\Jason Surow\SkyDrive\Videos\Eye-Fi Videos\Music I deleted the directories Music, Eye-Fi Videos, Videos, and SkyDrive,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skydrive camera roll rename