Windows 10: Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that...

Discus and support Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently opened Forza Horizon 4 this morning and a message appeared saying "Your system falls below minimum settings", no the game doesn't crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel Robert54, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that...

I recently opened Forza Horizon 4 this morning and a message appeared saying "Your system falls below minimum settings", no the game doesn't crash after. Once the game is open, another message appears saying "Use custom settings for graphics" and something like that. I pressed "Use current settings" and pressed "Enter" to enter the game. Once the game was loaded, whole graphics and resolution were set to very low. Not only that, I believe Fh4 is using CPU instead of GPU.

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3550H

GTX 1650 4gb vram

16 gb ram

I tried updating my drivers, tried opening Graphics settings and set the game to high performance, same as Nvidia control panel to use High-performance nvidia processor. I have tried absolutely everything. Sometimes when the game opens a message also appears saying "Invalid profile". I have tried rebooting my PC many times. What am I missing?

I also figured that different games are also using CPU.

I am not so sure though!

:)

Daniel Robert54, Sep 27, 2020

2. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that...

1. Your system falls below minimum settings and not only that... - Similar Threads - system falls below

2. Got below pop up "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got below pop up "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum...: Got below pop up while trying to running midtown madness game .exe "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum requiremnt for running Midtown madness 2" please help me with the solution...
  3. Got below pop up "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got below pop up "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum...: Got below pop up while trying to running midtown madness game .exe "your machine doesnt have a display adapter that meets the minimum requiremnt for running Midtown madness 2" please help me with the solution...
  4. How do you lower the brightness below minimum on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you lower the brightness below minimum on Windows 11?: On windows 10 you could click personalize display setting and be brought to a menu which allowed you to lower the brightness below normal, personalize now opens the generic display menu. I don't know who decided this was a good idea but I want to lower the display below...
  5. How do you lower the brightness below minimum on Windows 11?

How do you lower the brightness below minimum on Windows 11?: On windows 10 you could click personalize display setting and be brought to a menu which allowed you to lower the brightness below normal, personalize now opens the generic display menu. I don't know who decided this was a good idea but I want to lower the display below...
  6. Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10: Hi, i've looked around about the exact same problem as described in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-minimum-laptop-backlight-brightness-on/68d34662-5b8b-4061-a38a-1f9436656493It is about dimming the brightness backlight of the...
  7. Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10

Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10: Hi, i've looked around about the exact same problem as described in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-minimum-laptop-backlight-brightness-on/68d34662-5b8b-4061-a38a-1f9436656493It is about dimming the brightness backlight of the...
  8. Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bare Minimum Settings / Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bare Minimum Settings / Services: Hello all, I have an old computer that I have in the garage running Windows 10. It has Opera install and I essentially want to use it to watch BT Sport / Netflix while I am cycling on my exercise bike. I'm having the 100% disk usage problem and started looking for a .bat...
  10. your minimum requirement system in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your minimum requirement system in microsoft store: your system from microsoft store just see 4 core and 2.7Ghz for example... poor guys with a i5 6400T or 6400, it s not beat a i5 2600 2.7 Ghz cause it s a 4 core @ 2.2 Ghz or bug and see the 6400 like a 2.69 Ghz. then u get a warning message on the minimum require and close...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 your system falls below minimum settings

2. forza horizon 4 below minimim swttings

3. your system falls below minimum settings

4. forza warning saying your system falls below