Windows 10: your version of windows 10 is about to expire

Discus and support your version of windows 10 is about to expire in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello.... i get the above error messagewith the below info from settings Edition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎5/‎6/‎2021 OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bill from Alturas, May 9, 2021.

1. your version of windows 10 is about to expire

hello.... i get the above error messagewith the below info from settings Edition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎5/‎6/‎2021 OS build 21376.1 Experience Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack 321.11803.0.3 just a person using surface pro 3 at home thank you

:)

Bill from Alturas, May 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    ThrottleStop - The beta version has expired

@unclewebb , I recently installed Throttlestop 8.40 since the previous version expired.
    I only use it for Speed Shift, is the value "128" the default value on windows 10 with Speed Shift?
    (I'm on Windows 8.1)

How do I prevent it from expiring again?
    Or will Throttlestop constantly being updated and I just need to install the latest version every 6 months?

Edit: Where can I provide feedback in Throttlestop if you need it so it won't expire anymore?

Thanks for this software!

P4-630, May 9, 2021
  4. your version of windows 10 is about to expire

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 9, 2021
Thema:

your version of windows 10 is about to expire

1. your version of windows 10 is about to expire - Similar Threads - version expire

2. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version expiring soon: Just had windows 10 installed on 12/28/23 and now it keeps telling me that the current version of windows is about to expire and that I need to enter a new product key. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎28/‎2023 OS build 19045.3996...
  3. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version expiring soon: Just had windows 10 installed on 12/28/23 and now it keeps telling me that the current version of windows is about to expire and that I need to enter a new product key. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎28/‎2023 OS build 19045.3996...
  4. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?: Hello there,I am presently running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview OS Build 22504.1010 .And I would like to know if this version will expire, or if it will remain active.Secondly, I would like to know if there are further upgrades I can make to this OS, to further Windows 11...
  6. My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?: Hello there,I am presently running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview OS Build 22504.1010 .And I would like to know if this version will expire, or if it will remain active.Secondly, I would like to know if there are further upgrades I can make to this OS, to further Windows 11...
  7. Windows will expire soon message on Windows 11 Developer Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will expire soon message on Windows 11 Developer Version: I have the Developers version of Windows 11 because I wanted to try it out first, but I have a problem now. I keep getting the message that my Windows license will expire soon. Please help....
  8. Windows will expire soon message on Windows 11 Developer Version

Windows will expire soon message on Windows 11 Developer Version: I have the Developers version of Windows 11 because I wanted to try it out first, but I have a problem now. I keep getting the message that my Windows license will expire soon. Please help....
  9. HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!: IT STARTED TODAY WHEN I GOT AN MESSAGE, THEN I STARTED GOING TO SETTINGS, PUT SEARCH FOR UPDATES, IT DIDN'T HAVE AN INSTALL OPTION!?! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND CHECK IT OUT WITH THIS VIDEO! https://youtu.be/3U9q_-7PapYSorry for typing in caps, I'm just worried about my windows....
  10. win 10 version expired on one computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 version expired on one computer: I have 3 computers with win that originally came with the OS. I've kept developer updates on 2 of the 3 up to date. now I need to use the resources on that computer. I keep getting the message that 'This build of Windows Will Expire on 1/31/2021. Obviously I missed that....