Windows 10: “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

Discus and support “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service” in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qrow513, Oct 19, 2020.

1. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week because I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Does anyone know what version I would update to? I’m currently on the 1903 version. Is there anyway to keep this version and stop the restart even though it’s “out of service”? Any help would be appreciated “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service” :)

submitted by /u/Qrow513
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Qrow513, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Lafco56 Win User
    When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.

It says i'm up to date but it also says "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements." How can I
    get the latest version of Windows10. Thanks.

Lafco56, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

“Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Source: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

“Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

1. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service” - Similar Threads - “Your version nearing

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. windows 10 "your version of windows has reached the end of service"

windows 10 "your version of windows has reached the end of service": why does the update for windows 10, version 20H2 get stuck at 61% every time i try to install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-your-version-of-windows-has-reached-the/1ae027b0-c648-4bc3-bd2e-1059c3b7a81e
  5. Your version of Windows has reached the end of service

Your version of Windows has reached the end of service: I have got the above message in System/Updates. It also states that "Feature update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 is ready to download. I have clicked "download" and it goes through all the usual checks but at the very end it states that "Something went wrong - Please turn off...
  6. Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.

Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.: I have windows 10 pro dev build: 21376.1,In my taskbar there is a red loading icon like this...Please help me to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-version-of-windows-10-has-reached-end-of/bf13167b-c1c7-4db6-b436-78fd1c703506
  7. Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.

Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.: Hello there, I received this notification from Windows Update today : "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". The problem is that Windows 10 v2004 isn't available to me for reasons...
  8. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.

You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.: Hello, I have been running into a problem with Windows 10 updates. A while ago, I downloaded the Windows 10 version 1909 update. I think during the installation something must have happened. Ever since that update my computer constantly says that I'm running a version of...
  9. My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...: Just as a preface, I barely know anything about computers. I use them for school and gaming. I get concepts about them, but I’m not good at navigating their inner workings so I apologize in advance. But here’s my problem. I have always updated windows, but the last update...
  10. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We...

You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We...: You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements. this is whats saying on my update page... what can I do? thx...