Windows 10: Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I started getting a popup that said Your widows license will soon expire. So i went to the settings to activate it, typed in my product key and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ivan Kovalchuk, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

I started getting a popup that said Your widows license will soon expire. So i went to the settings to activate it, typed in my product key and then it said: We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organazation's activation server make sure you are connected to your organazation network and try again blablabla Error code:0x8007007B

Please help! And tell me what happens if i don't activate my license.

:)

Ivan Kovalchuk, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 19, 2018
  3. ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''

Whenever I open my PC, after 15-20 seconds I see on my screen this message: ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''. How can I solve it? I searched it on Internet, but I couldn't solve it. Please help me. Give me clear steps that I have to follow.

Moved From:

DemianMihai12, Nov 19, 2018
  4. zazimi Win User

Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

Your License Will Expire Soon

I have the same problem and I tried the above suggestion but still i have the message "your windows license will expire soon"

not: I bought my Sony computer with windows 7, six years before and upgrade to windows 10 Home last year

Please help

zazimi, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

1. Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - widows license soon

2. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  3. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your Windows license will expire soon": I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message: "Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in Settings" I click Go to Settings, it says...
  4. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  5. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: your windows license will expire soon i traid everything how can I meak this go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/1e77be33-1590-441f-8758-718d6a97a314"
  6. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  7. YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON,WIDOWS 10

YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON,WIDOWS 10: Hi, Your windows license will expire soon message on windows 10 shows on my laptop even if my windows license is activated. I know there are lot of ways to fix this but I tried all of them:...
  8. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  9. Your license will expire soon error?

Your license will expire soon error?: Hi, so recently today i turn on my laptop and login as usual and I'm greeted to this "lovely" message that my license will expire soon (be aware this shows up every time i start my laptop, which is slightly annoying), i also checked settings and it seems to be activated fine...
  10. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: i need help with this problem, how do i actually make my license activate through the organization's activation service [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/7b1dcde5-e744-4470-ab2f-11cc1fed0b81"