Windows 10: Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

Discus and support Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether it’s a 3-year-old printer or projecting to your brand new TV with Miracast, we’re building Windows 10 to be terrific at connecting all your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...vices-you-own/

Brink, May 25, 2015
  2. Pendaws Win User

My mate just got a BRAND new Laptop with a low power i5 CPU. We loaded Win 10 10125 and, there were 3 devices it didn't have drivers for.
    wasn't really an issue, we were able to find drivers. *Smile

It also couldn't find the Xerox M355 printer. *Smile

:)

Pendaws, May 25, 2015
  3. install windows 10 on Android tablet

Hi

No, Windows does not support the Android platform.

The new Universal Apps for Windows 10 does support porting to the Android and iOS platform.

In other words a developer of Android / iOS Apps could port their apps to work on Windows 10.

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own:

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Windows Experience Blog

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, May 25, 2015
  4. Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

Marivel Man, May 25, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    I had a great experience with Windows 10 build 10122. I had just finished installing this update and my wife wanted me to scan a document. I plugged my old Canon scanner into the back of the computer, went to Cortana and entered SCAN, and it found my scanner, updated the driver and I was up and scanning in less than a minute. With Windows 8 I had to load a DVD ROM and load software.

Rocky, May 25, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Just saw this on Twitter. Still wondering when W10 will pick up my Samsung Smart TV. *Huh

Boozad, May 25, 2015
  7. Aww, the phone companion app doesn't work with blackberry 10 *Sad

FuturDreamz, May 26, 2015
  8. DavidY Win User

I'm not hopeful for my Windows Phone 7.5 either...

DavidY, May 26, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    Stepping sideways for a minute, will this mean that I wont have to install chipset drivers also?

swarfega, May 26, 2015
  10. kenC Win User
    So you need OneDrive to make this work ? We can already put stuff up in the cloud and access it anywhere.

Thema:

1. Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Similar Threads - love devices own

2. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  3. I very much agree with you my love in helping you with your things, your business and with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I very much agree with you my love in helping you with your things, your business and with...: How should I do answer for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-very-much-agree-with-you-my-love-in-helping-you/2d704004-0c7b-4309-ace5-fcb223e5d3d4
  4. I very much agree with you my love in helping you with your things, your business and with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I very much agree with you my love in helping you with your things, your business and with...: How should I do answer for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-very-much-agree-with-you-my-love-in-helping-you/2d704004-0c7b-4309-ace5-fcb223e5d3d4
  5. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.: ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to continue linkinh devices." notification. I find this very suspiceous because I don't own android devices and therfore I have not...
  6. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.: ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to continue linkinh devices." notification. I find this very suspiceous because I don't own android devices and therfore I have not...
  7. Administrator Privileges on your own pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Privileges on your own pc?: When I click on Users, it tells me I need administrator privileges. I thought I was the administrator. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-privileges-on-your-own-pc/70b107cd-c7b2-4913-a3d3-8fb9718ca50f
  8. Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

in Windows 10 News
    Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify: Music is the great connector. It unites us across markets, ages, backgrounds, languages, preferences, political leanings and income levels. At Spotify, we believe in music for everyone—and today, we are one step closer to making that a reality as we unveil a new, improved,...
  9. Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

in Windows 10 Support
    Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge: With the launch of Windows 10 just over a week away, it's time to showcase your love for Microsoft's upcoming operating system with a custom profile badge. Navigating to this link will allow you to add a "Do Windows 10" badge to your existing profile image on Facebook and...
  10. Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8: That's my current thinking so far with Windows 10. I find Microsoft did right by focusing first and foremost on the enterprise as that is the largest and most important demographic to address with every release. Windows 8 didn't really focus so much on the enterprise as...