Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

Discus and support Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Whether it’s a 3-year-old printer or projecting to your brand new TV with Miracast, we’re building Windows 10 to be terrific at connecting all your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...vices-you-own/

Brink, May 26, 2015
  2. Pendaws Win User

My mate just got a BRAND new Laptop with a low power i5 CPU. We loaded Win 10 10125 and, there were 3 devices it didn't have drivers for.
    wasn't really an issue, we were able to find drivers. *Smile

It also couldn't find the Xerox M355 printer. *Smile

:)

Pendaws, May 26, 2015
  3. Ronnie Vernon Win User
    install windows 10 on Android tablet

Hi

No, Windows does not support the Android platform.

The new Universal Apps for Windows 10 does support porting to the Android and iOS platform.

In other words a developer of Android / iOS Apps could port their apps to work on Windows 10.

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own:

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Windows Experience Blog

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, May 26, 2015
  4. Marivel Man Win User

Marivel Man, May 26, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    I had a great experience with Windows 10 build 10122. I had just finished installing this update and my wife wanted me to scan a document. I plugged my old Canon scanner into the back of the computer, went to Cortana and entered SCAN, and it found my scanner, updated the driver and I was up and scanning in less than a minute. With Windows 8 I had to load a DVD ROM and load software.

Rocky, May 26, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Just saw this on Twitter. Still wondering when W10 will pick up my Samsung Smart TV. *Huh

Boozad, May 26, 2015
  7. FuturDreamz Win User
    Aww, the phone companion app doesn't work with blackberry 10 *Sad

FuturDreamz, May 26, 2015
  8. DavidY Win User

I'm not hopeful for my Windows Phone 7.5 either...

DavidY, May 26, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    Stepping sideways for a minute, will this mean that I wont have to install chipset drivers also?

swarfega, May 27, 2015
  10. kenC Win User
    So you need OneDrive to make this work ? We can already put stuff up in the cloud and access it anywhere.

Thema:

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Similar Threads - love devices own

1. Love Win10, But miss the Handwriting panel from 8.1.

in Windows 10 Support
    Love Win10, But miss the Handwriting panel from 8.1.: Yesterday I finally installed win10 on my Surface Pro 2 after trying it out on my desktop for a few weeks. But going to the handwriting panel was a such disappointment, there are times when I need to take written notes and whoever redesigned it obviously did not test out its...
  2. old man who has love hate relationship with computers

in Windows 10 Support
    old man who has love hate relationship with computers: who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me 64552
  3. I would love to go back to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would love to go back to 7: my computer auto update to windows 10 while i was out of the country. now the 30 days to go back are up and HP didnt send any recovery disc when I bought this new computer just over a yr ago. I would love to go back to 7 and have the act. code, but its no good with microsoft...
  4. Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

in Windows 10 News
    Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify: Music is the great connector. It unites us across markets, ages, backgrounds, languages, preferences, political leanings and income levels. At Spotify, we believe in music for everyone—and today, we are one step closer to making that a reality as we unveil a new, improved,...
  5. Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

in Windows 10 News
    Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs: For the second year in a row, we did a bit of informal censusing last month to get to know our users in the best way possible: anonymously and collectively. Maybe you saw and took the survey, which we shared through email, our about:home page, and social media. There were...
  6. Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D in Windows 10: [img] Five new features in Paint 3D 3D Made Easy Remix3D.com Community Realistic Textures Unique MEME Creator 3D Doodle Our beloved Paint has gotten a major makeover, and it’s better than ever. In celebration, we are highlighting five of our favorite new features....
  7. Like seeing Promoted Apps in the Start Menu? You'll love the Windows..

in Windows 10 News
    Like seeing Promoted Apps in the Start Menu? You'll love the Windows..: Like seeing Promoted Apps in the Start Menu? You'll love the Windows 10 Anniversary Update [img] Possibly the most despised feature of Windows 10 is advertisements. They show up in your apps list, lock screen, and even the Start Menu. Sadly, Microsoft plans to...