Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

Discus and support Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether it’s a 3-year-old printer or projecting to your brand new TV with Miracast, we’re building Windows 10 to be terrific at connecting all your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...vices-you-own/

Brink, May 25, 2015
  2. Pendaws Win User

My mate just got a BRAND new Laptop with a low power i5 CPU. We loaded Win 10 10125 and, there were 3 devices it didn't have drivers for.
    wasn't really an issue, we were able to find drivers. *Smile

It also couldn't find the Xerox M355 printer. *Smile

:)

Pendaws, May 25, 2015
  3. Ronnie Vernon Win User
    install windows 10 on Android tablet

Hi

No, Windows does not support the Android platform.

The new Universal Apps for Windows 10 does support porting to the Android and iOS platform.

In other words a developer of Android / iOS Apps could port their apps to work on Windows 10.

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own:

Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Windows Experience Blog

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, May 25, 2015
  4. Marivel Man Win User

Marivel Man, May 25, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    I had a great experience with Windows 10 build 10122. I had just finished installing this update and my wife wanted me to scan a document. I plugged my old Canon scanner into the back of the computer, went to Cortana and entered SCAN, and it found my scanner, updated the driver and I was up and scanning in less than a minute. With Windows 8 I had to load a DVD ROM and load software.

Rocky, May 25, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Just saw this on Twitter. Still wondering when W10 will pick up my Samsung Smart TV. *Huh

Boozad, May 25, 2015
  7. FuturDreamz Win User
    Aww, the phone companion app doesn't work with blackberry 10 *Sad

FuturDreamz, May 26, 2015
  8. DavidY Win User

I'm not hopeful for my Windows Phone 7.5 either...

DavidY, May 26, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    Stepping sideways for a minute, will this mean that I wont have to install chipset drivers also?

swarfega, May 26, 2015
  10. kenC Win User
    So you need OneDrive to make this work ? We can already put stuff up in the cloud and access it anywhere.

Thema:

1. Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own - Similar Threads - love devices own

2. Halfway this evening Windows Photos lost the export to Instagram option. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halfway this evening Windows Photos lost the export to Instagram option. Why?: Earlier this evening I shared some of my photos from Windows Photos to Instagram through the share --> instagram option. Now that's gone. It turns out to be impossible to access the Windows Photos app library from the Instagram app, so the other route does not work either. It...
  3. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  4. Windows mail

Windows mail: I can't verify my email address to support because I can't open any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-mail/26fa4899-ceda-4716-a740-6a91ac3ec452
  5. windows 10 mail app

windows 10 mail app: My windows mail app does not open any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-mail-app/07ef5d8a-a07f-4cfd-b930-3ff5cbf33e41
  6. Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game)

Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game): The Snap Attack game (a.k.a. "Wordament Snap Attack") was retired as of May 18, 2018. The game can no longer be played (online or offline) and is no longer available for download. Given this, I see no need to keep it on my system. Operating system: Windows 10 Home...
  7. Windows 10 April Update black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April Update black screen: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds then the screen turns black. I had to downgrade to the Fall creators update as a result. Is this because of the graphics...
  8. Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color: The printer makes copies in color. In Windows 10 settings on my HP laptop, there is no option to select color. In "printing preferences" the paper/quality section only gives a an option labelled "print in grayscale"....
  9. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  10. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone: I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver...